• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Pinnacle

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Since MasterCard ban is lifted now, I requested Indusind bank to upgrade my Legend card to Pinnacle credit card, and I received the attached response.

Indusind bank didn't get the news or is there something I'm missing?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220622_121640.jpg
    Screenshot_20220622_121640.jpg
    453.6 KB · Views: 213

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Finally got LTF Pinnacle, card is already showing up in my app, even my Legend card still showing up as active. No LE though.
Can you please tell me after how many days of receiving the mail card was showing in the application.
Also tell me the timeline of Physical Card delivery & how the existing Legend was blocked.

Consider the timeline from the day when you got this mail.

One more thing that i forgot to mention here, few days back, when my father opened the IndusInd bank application, this pop-up appeared, can i do something to get legend in any way possible? photo_2022-07-26_23-17-29.jpg

No harm in including him. But just be alert. Your issue should be genuine.
To be honest, i never received any offer for pinnacle card from paisabazar, i am just trying what @souvikdey2002 did to get his pinnacle upgarded to LTF.
I received a pop-up for legend card for which i have attached a screenshot.
Can i get legend at least on the basis of that photo which i took few days ago?

Pramtesh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
To be honest, i never received any offer for pinnacle card from paisabazar, i am just trying what @souvikdey2002 did to get his pinnacle upgarded to LTF.
I received a pop-up for legend card for which i have attached a screenshot.
Can i get legend at least on the basis of that photo which i took few days ago?
Ofcourse you can try for Pinnacle. But depends on your existing card limit bank would approve/reject

Pramtesh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The limit is 1.82 lakhs. I guess if the bank wanted to reject, then they shouldn't have given me option to get this card by paying joining free of 15k+ gst.
It's not rejected. It's approved but with joining fees. You are already eligible for Pinnacle. Now you have to ask it for LTF.
If you have any other banks premium Cards. So attached the statement

It's not rejected. It's approved but with joining fees. You are already eligible for Pinnacle. Now you have to ask it for LTF.
If you have any other banks premium Cards. So attached the statement
For the LTF thing, i don't know clearly how to convince them for ltf pricing.
I have amazon icici card with 6.80 lakh limit
Yes bank prosperity edge with 3.90 lakh limit
Axis Flipkart with 2.62 lakh limit
Amex Smartearn with 2.48 lakh limit
Sbi simplysave with 2.40 lakh limit
Hdfc millennia with 1.50 lakh limit
Which Card's statement should i attach?