• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Pinnacle free upgrade offer

dapatale

TF Select
Guys just got massage from indusind as follows

UPGRADE ALERT, Dnyaneshwar!

We're Happy to inform you that you're now eligible for a FREE UPGRADE to IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card, upgrade now to get exclusive privileges and exciting rewards like TWO International & ONE Domestic complimentary lounge access per quarter* and much more!

Grab this LIFETIME FREE CARD at inbl.in/M........l - IndusInd Bank

Would like to know anyone got the same offer and is there any catch

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Your first application was online and second one offline/through agent?
No.
1) first legend application online - rejected in one day
2)after 91 days someone from IndusInd Bangalore called me said your profile looked great ,but due to some address issue we rejected your application. do you want to proceed with Legend now? . I said yes , gave him otp, got legend with 5L CL
3) now after another 3 months or so, I got my LTF pinnacle with 4.5L CL and also kept Legend with 50K CL … this is thru offline

Dinnong

TF Premier
No.
2)after 91 days someone from IndusInd Bangalore called me said your profile looked great ,but due to some address issue we rejected your application. do you want to proceed with Legend now? . I said yes , gave him otp, got legend with 5L CL
3) now after another 3 months or so, I got my LTF pinnacle with 4.5L CL and also kept Legend with 50K CL … this is thru offline
Okay, understood. Thank you.

Reactions: SSV

Dinnong

TF Premier
No.
2. I think they proceed with the same application internally. And also, from the bank's end, they can relax any regulations.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
2. I think they proceed with the same application internally. And also, from the bank's end, they can relax any regulations.
No, fresh application with new application ID
This is correct. It has generated a new application ID and a new cibil hit.
But they filled all the data from the previous rejected application and I think I gave two times OTP. One for application and another for aadhar ...

Actually about 5 to 6 people called me to get the same card, competition among them.

Last edited:

Dinnong

TF Premier
It
This is correct. It has generated a new application ID and a new cibil hit.
But they filled all the data from the previous rejected application and I think I gave two times OTP. One for application and another for aadhar ...

Actually about 5 to 6 people called me to get the same card, competition among them.
Bank personal told me its 3 months.
I am now confused see their email reply

Attachments

• IMG_20240211_145918.jpg
    IMG_20240211_145918.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 61

gowmara

TF Buzz
Received offer SMS to upgrade one of the Legend card in Family to LTF Pinnacle card and opted for it.
No SMS received for other Legend card so randomly tried checking upgrade offer directly at the below link and found the same upgrade offer available for other card as well :)

So anyone holding Legend card can try your luck if LTF Pinnacle upgrade offer available for you at below link: -

I tried to open this url. After enter I existing card number and otp, it navigate to Approval page with Application id. It shows my application approved and card will be delivered. Not sure which card and what is the charge . Is this link to upgrade existing cc to pinnacle credit card with zero joining and annual fee.

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I tried to open this url. After enter I existing card number and otp, it navigate to Approval page with Application id. It shows my application approved and card will be delivered. Not sure which card and what is the charge . Is this link to upgrade existing cc to pinnacle credit card with zero joining and annual fee.
Not specific to Pinnacle. This is generic link and card can vary based on your existing/approved upgraded variant.