• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Pinnacle card

Anupama_Jha

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Okay! Thanks for the info. Pinnacle approved and opened an exclusive account online with 90k funding. Awaiting Debit card to link the savings account and pinnacle to make it a 0 AMB account or no NMC account.
Have u applied through DM ? Or separately

Can you pls share ur experience, i.e. Application process, c2c or income docs provided, any home/office verification held. TAT from application date to approval.

ZappyRed

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Have u applied through DM ? Or separately

Can you pls share ur experience, i.e. Application process, c2c or income docs provided, any home/office verification held. TAT from application date to approval.
Got someone from Indusind team from Hyd who said he can process Pinnacle for NTB customers(LTF with some condition that 50k spends in 3months for fees reversal(5k+18% GST)). I applied through him. Applied on 9 May 2024, at around 1pm. Got approval on the same day at around 8pm with 5L limit. C2C only. No income docs provided. No home/ office verification.

arjun

TF Select
Got someone from Indusind team from Hyd who said he can process Pinnacle for NTB customers(LTF with some condition that 50k spends in 3months for fees reversal(5k+18% GST)). I applied through him. Applied on 9 May 2024, at around 1pm. Got approval on the same day at around 8pm with 5L limit. C2C only. No income docs provided. No home/ office verification.
After approval on 9th may when did you got the card? When was it delivered? Also did you provide card statement while applying or just the card info?

ZappyRed

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
After approval on 9th may when did you got the card? When was it delivered? Also did you provide card statement while applying or just the card info?
Received card on 11th May itself(surprised by their speed though, got it via Blue dart). Neither card statement was provided nor any card details. It was given, I assume, based on my CIBIL report that they fetch while deciding the card.

Don't know if Pinnacle is being given in Visa variant as well. I have got MC variant.

arjun

TF Select
I funded with 90k only and as per official bank funding page, it's clearly mentioned we can fund maximum upto 90k if we open it online via their website.
Were you assigned RM or did any person from nearest branch reached out to you? And how was your experience of opening account online?

ZappyRed

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Were you assigned RM or did any person from nearest branch reached out to you? And how was your experience of opening account online?
It was pretty good. RM not assigned now. I selected my nearest branch as home branch. No one reached out to be as of now. Account opened only on 14th May