• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI private banking family

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The next logical update from wealth/select seems to be ICICI private. I was not able to find the minimum requirements for it. Is anyone aware of it? Can we open it with combined family savings account of 1 crore?

I can see option in I-mobile to upgrade. Thinking of taking it.

Bodhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Dear all,

Please share your knowledge/experience regarding ICICI Private Banking, Wealth Select and Wealth Management account.

Thank you!

Last edited:

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Go through these old threads bro

Bodhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Go through these old threads bro

I have already gone through the above threads, thanks @jack333 . They seem to be discussing the criteria of being eligible for these accounts but nothing much about the benefits, products, etc. which come with these accounts.

Request you to put across the benefits, products, etc. offered by the ICICI Private account, Wealth Select account and Wealth Management account.

Thank you

g4gautham

TF Neo
@jack333 @Bodhi do you have more details on ICICI Wealth Select and its benefits ?
their website doesnot reveal any great information.

I read above messages in the thread from you that Hyatt Gold and special concierge services etc .. but could not find anydetails anywhere ..
Really appreciate if you could share more details / reference

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@jack333 @Bodhi do you have more details on ICICI Wealth Select and its benefits ?
their website doesnot reveal any great information.

I read above messages in the thread from you that Hyatt Gold and special concierge services etc .. but could not find anydetails anywhere ..
Really appreciate if you could share more details / reference
They've removed it from their website now

shrewdoc

TF Ace
The next logical update from wealth/select seems to be ICICI private. I was not able to find the minimum requirements for it. Is anyone aware of it? Can we open it with combined family savings account of 1 crore?

I can see option in I-mobile to upgrade. Thinking of taking it.
Did you take the upgrade? What was your TRV with the bank when you saw the option to Upgrade?

hariharan

TF Buzz
Not sure about Private banking, but both Wealth and Wealth Select aren't that good. I was a WM account holder, am now a Wealth Select account holder. ICICI credit cards - barring APay and LTF Emeralde - aren't good. As a Select account holder, I got a Hyatt Dining Club membership once. That's the only benefit I got from holding a Wealth Select account. They aren't even giving me Emeralde card as LTF.
Planning to move my funds elsewhere. Would have closed the account, but since my relationship with them was for longer than 15 years, I am stuck - this account is from where most of my investments were made.

saucy

TF Ace
Not sure about Private banking, but both Wealth and Wealth Select aren't that good. I was a WM account holder, am now a Wealth Select account holder. ICICI credit cards - barring APay and LTF Emeralde - aren't good. As a Select account holder, I got a Hyatt Dining Club membership once. That's the only benefit I got from holding a Wealth Select account. They aren't even giving me Emeralde card as LTF.
Planning to move my funds elsewhere. Would have closed the account, but since my relationship with them was for longer than 15 years, I am stuck - this account is from where most of my investments were made.
15 years to go from 25L to 3cr? Would love to hear that! Perhaps in dm or in a seperate thread