• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Family Banking

xiddy

TF Premier
How do I add my mothers' account to mine under family banking? I contacted her branch but they are trying to get me to open a brand new wealth account for her instead of linking her existing account to my Wealth account :cautious:

cardio_guy

TF Premier
Call the customer care and ask for branch BM's name and mail. Send a properly worded mail to your BM and wait a couple of days for resolution. If they don't resolve your issue then post it on Twitter tagging their handles and quote you have already contacted the branch head and received no proper response. Twitter support will then take care of your issue and your BM's life would be made difficult until the issue is not resolved. This process has worked for me in the recent past to get my work done in ICICI, hope it helps you too.
Thanks a lot, I will follow this.

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes I went through the posts and understood that ICICI may just show black color for any account, just to fool people. For me, when I login to net banking, the left corner says ICICI Wealth Management. Also the monthly statement PDF shows the same.

I saw in imobile app, there is option to request for family banking, and there are 2 options when I proceed - Wealth and Private. Have not proceeded after this step.

Mine is a 0 balance WM salary account. So there is no NRV requirement. I will get it confirmed with the customer care email, 18001080, and branch. (Pathetic that we need 3-4 points of confirmation because what 1 person says will not be what another one says).
I had the exact same situation. I asked RM who wanted to come home to push products.

I did it in Netbanking just last week. I selected wealth and added here. It just happened within a day. My wife received email giving 7 days if she wishes to opt out. Else it is automatically added.