• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Family Banking

xiddy

TF Premier
How do I add my mothers' account to mine under family banking? I contacted her branch but they are trying to get me to open a brand new wealth account for her instead of linking her existing account to my Wealth account :cautious:

xiddy

TF Premier
Bhai pta Lage toh btana...
Kab se me bhi ye try kar rha hun!!😑😑
Bhai maine customer care/RM, PNO, sab se puchke dekhliya. Sab bol rahe hai 5L ka cheque do aur account add ho jayega.

Fom1oI-aAAACo-o.jpg

xiddy

TF Premier
even PNO is saying the same thing ???

damn!
Yeah. I kept receiving the same response from wealth management CC. So I escalated the issue to the PNO. The next day I received a call from a lady, she told me she was from the escalation team, and then she told me to visit my branch to open a new wealth management account. She couldn't tell me how to link my mother's account to my existing account. It is just absurd.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yeah. I kept receiving the same response from wealth management CC. So I escalated the issue to the PNO. The next day I received a call from a lady, she told me she was from the escalation team, and then she told me to visit my branch to open a new wealth management account. She couldn't tell me how to link my mother's account to my existing account. It is just absurd.
Strange o_O

have you checked link option on netbanking ?

EDIT: aah, jack333 mentioned the same thing

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@xiddy

Contact your RM and ask for Family Grouping form. I assume you are a Wealth Account Holder

Don;t remember exactly but it is a 1 page form, where you have put account details of 1 person (ideally the one with best account, he/she becomea head of Family Group) and then account details & signature of all other accounts which you want to be grouped.

PS: I did this 5-6 yrs back. It was a breeze

kjs

TF Premier
Welcome to ICICI .. Same issue i faced with Titanium Sal account..wanted to add a new account for my wife which would be 0 bal..Its clearly written on website that it allows to add 5 companion family members account with 0 balance..2 branches are declining it .. inspite of showing website page that states it ..Made it simple..will move sal to hdfc and hdfc is happily doing it for me..just visited branch today

Now switching bank accounts is simple ..dont stick and waste ur precious time behind all this..jist close it and open in some other bank ..

techsearch

TF Select
how to see if family banking is enabled or not in iMobile ? where can i check family id.

They closed my service request but i haven't received any mail or message from them.