• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Family Banking

xiddy

TF Premier
How do I add my mothers' account to mine under family banking? I contacted her branch but they are trying to get me to open a brand new wealth account for her instead of linking her existing account to my Wealth account :cautious:

paresh22

TF Ace
I have salary wealth account with icici. I tried to add my brother who is privilege icici savings account by requesting family id using imobile app but request got closed within 7 hrs. Called customer care they said I have salary wealth account hence request cannot be completed and visit nearest branch. any experience around this issue?

sauravkumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have salary wealth account with icici. I tried to add my brother who is privilege icici savings account by requesting family id using imobile app but request got closed within 7 hrs. Called customer care they said I have salary wealth account hence request cannot be completed and visit nearest branch. any experience around this issue?
Salary Wealth Account - Is this some different account from Wealth??

Any extra features wrt wealth account?

paresh22

TF Ace
Salary Wealth Account - Is this some different account from Wealth??

Any extra features wrt wealth account?
I also don't know. The Customer Care person told me like that that I have salary wealth account. Maybe he is wrong saying like that.

The only benefit I see I have is free cibil report only on imobile app. Rest benefits I have not used or don't know. This free report also I got to know only from TF community here.

Sreerag

TF Premier
Welcome to ICICI .. Same issue i faced with Titanium Sal account..wanted to add a new account for my wife which would be 0 bal..Its clearly written on website that it allows to add 5 companion family members account with 0 balance..2 branches are declining it .. inspite of showing website page that states it ..Made it simple..will move sal to hdfc and hdfc is happily doing it for me..just visited branch today

Now switching bank accounts is simple ..dont stick and waste ur precious time behind all this..jist close it and open in some other bank ..
Can you share the clause in the website? Can you add anybody to a account while having 0 bal for all accounts? Privilege as per website has 50k mab