Family bank facility

Cc_creditguy

Hi , guyz I just wanna to know about the family banking program.

1 : Today I visited icici bank for open account and I asked for wealth account, they are asking 10l initial funding but they do mentioned that you will face downgrade if you don't maintain TRV Criteria, and again I ask for digi saving account, ( 95k initial funding account) and then it's a ltf free zero balance account. And I ask for a family banking, they said family banking also possible , with the digi saving account is that really possible ?? if yes !! kindly enlight Me , can we avail family banking facility even it's a normal account like salary account or some low mab account, excluding HNI banking variant like , HDFC ( classic , prefered, imperia) . ICICI ( wealth) , idfc ( select wealth) , Axis ( burgundy) etc. If yes can you guyz tell me , how to avail to those banking programme, and kindly help Mee can I negotiate for ltf shappario card for me , not eligible via salary and institute, with 95k ip account in ICICI

2. Is there any charge in ICICI 95k ip account like sms , neft , debit card , if yes how can I void it ??

3. I'm holding a salary account in hdfc by mistake I got an money back card 🥲🥲 with 30k limit , and today I request them to upgrade to imperia programme (already in a preferred) , is this a good time that if I open a new account in hdfc can I ask for LTF INFINIA for my father or to my family members??

4. If I hold a Salary account , but I don't hold any hni banking programm can I open a bank account under family banking program if yes do I need to maintain 10k - 50k MAB ??

Thankyou for your patience guyz , your suggestions are welcome 🤗.

Yes sir they agreed to open that acc
Lucky you ..
I need to find my luck in icici.

For family banking - hDfc remains the Good choice.
You were having salary account right ? If u salary is more than 1 lakh u can get classic banking free ( based on negotiation)

Hdfc family banking has good onboarding
Other option is idfc (select)
But u have to maintain some amount in primary account holder ( So hdfc suits you as of now )

I guess your question is answered now ? Or you still having doubts

1. What's your net salary ? Icici generally give Ltf sapphiro if net salary >2L or nrv >30L. Wealth account can help you acquiring ltf sapphiro if you already satisfy income criterion I.e. net salary >80k.
2. No idea
3. Ltf infinnia no chance, unless you have high nrv. Maybe casa+fd >50L. (Possible with little lesser amount but depends on your negotiation skill, and how long you wish to fight)
4. In hdfc, if net salary credit >1L, then it is classic. Rest accounts become 0bal. Otherwise total sa balance 1L or fd 5L across all accounts in group. In this case individual balance doesn't matter.

Mark as solution if it answers your queries.

1 : Today I visited icici bank for open account and I asked for wealth account, they are asking 10l initial funding but they do mentioned that you will face downgrade if you don't maintain TRV Criteria, and again I ask for digi saving account, ( 95k initial funding account) and then it's a ltf free zero balance account. And I ask for a family banking, they said family banking also possible , with the digi saving account is that really possible ?? if yes !! kindly enlight Me , can we avail family banking facility even it's a normal account like salary account or some low mab account, excluding HNI banking variant like , HDFC ( classic , prefered, imperia) . ICICI ( wealth) , idfc ( select wealth) , Axis ( burgundy) etc. If yes can you guyz tell me , how to avail to those banking programme, and kindly help Mee can I negotiate for ltf shappario card for me , not eligible via salary and institute, with 95k ip account in ICICI

2. Is there any charge in ICICI 95k ip account like sms , neft , debit card , if yes how can I void it ??

3. I'm holding a salary account in hdfc by mistake I got an money back card 🥲🥲 with 30k limit , and today I request them to upgrade to imperia programme (already in a preferred) , is this a good time that if I open a new account in hdfc can I ask for LTF INFINIA for my father or to my family members??

4. If I hold a Salary account , but I don't hold any hni banking programm can I open a bank account under family banking program if yes do I need to maintain 10k - 50k MAB ??

If you don't have credit card aspirations from bank & just want good normal ui family banking

Idfc select ( banking program )
Make sure they come & open at your home ( geo tag ) then u never will have. Freeze problem.

Cheque required is 3 lakh . For select
5 lakh for wealth

Best is to get icici apay & u will be offered zero balance account

FinoGuy

Best is to get icici apay & u will be offered zero balance account
ICICI apay offers zero bal account.??
Oh My God Wow GIF

Cc_creditguy

1. What's your net salary ? Icici generally give Ltf sapphiro if net salary >2L or nrv >30L. Wealth account can help you acquiring ltf sapphiro if you already satisfy income criterion I.e. net salary >80k.
2. No idea
3. Ltf infinnia no chance, unless you have high nrv. Maybe casa+fd >50L. (Possible with little lesser amount but depends on your negotiation skill, and how long you wish to fight)
4. In hdfc, if net salary credit >1L, then it is classic. Rest accounts become 0bal. Otherwise total sa balance 1L or fd 5L across all accounts in group. In this case individual balance doesn't matter.

Mark as solution if it answers your queries.
Not eligible any this criteria 🥲🥲🥲

ICICI salary acct cannot be part of family banking. ICICI wealth does not give any major addl benefits. Any specific reason for opting for ICICI other than Amz Pay? For family banking, AU Royale would be a better option and the same 1L would get you all family banking facilities.

Cc_creditguy

ICICI salary acct cannot be part of family banking. ICICI wealth does not give any major addl benefits. Any specific reason for opting for ICICI other than Amz Pay? For family banking, AU Royale would be a better option and the same 1L would get you all family banking facilities.
Just for icic acc benifit and au bank is almost 700 km far from here

Yes sir they agreed to open that acc
Lucky you ..

You were having salary account right ? If u salary is more than 1 lakh u can get classic banking free ( based on negotiation)

But u have to maintain some amount in primary account holder ( So hdfc suits you as of now )

Cc_creditguy

Lucky you ..

Yes having salary account with hdfc and with prefered but not eligible via salary,

Having idfc Wealth but not happy with their services,

Try this time with icici they may agree

Yes having salary account with hdfc and with prefered but not eligible via salary,

Having idfc Wealth but not happy with their services,

Try this time with icici they may agree
Icici will give u nightmares 😂 with icici wm
Their expectations are out of World from their customer .
With Wealth management downgrade - u will realise its not worth the deal .
Idfc folks are not trained

Hdfc preferred - noice

So what r u looking in bank services which u unable to get till now