• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICIC Bank Not Giving Insta OD Current Account Login Credentials or Corporate Internet Banking Facility

dhiraz

TF Ace
Hello Community Members!

I applied for pre-approved Insta OD of ICICI Bank on 19/12/2023 (4 months and 22 days passed) as of today.

After applying for the OD I received a 50-page chequebook of this OD (Currnnt Account) after 1 week.

When I got the checkbook I saw a different Customer ID mentioned on the chequebook as I already have an ICIC Bank savings account and 4 credit cards.

Then I tried to get the login details online through https://cibnext.icicibank.com/ and used the Get Login ID option but it’s giving me an error “Account Number entered is invalid. Please enter a valid Account Number to proceed.”

After these errors, I visited my home branch many times and talked with the Relationship Manager to the Branch Manager but still, they are not helping and not providing the User ID and the password. They are saying that there is an issue on the ICICI bank online platform side.

After visiting the home branch many times and seeing the unhelpfulness of branch people I forgot about this OD Account And then I got back to my work.

But on 19/01/2024 I received a mail from ICICI - GST Invoice For the Month of Dec - 2023 for XXXXXXXX1111.

Where I was charged for CAOD ONLINE PROCESSING FEES of 500+GST = 590.

After seeing this mail I Directly Mailed to ICICI Bank Customer Care for asking Login Details of the OD Account to see real-time information about the charges incurred, statements generated, and the total utilized amount.

1.png

After mailing I paid 1,000 to the OD Account from my savings account using IMPS through NetBanking and checked my cibil score and found a missed payment in the ICICI OD Account.

On 22/01/2024 I got a reply of my mail from ICICI saying to visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch regarding insta OD-related query.

All Conversation As Per Attachment

2.png
3.png
4.png
After this mail, I filled and submitted the form to the branch on 25/01/2024 and my RM said it would be completed within a week. Then I forgot about this OD Account And then I got back to my work.

Buttt They still have not solved my issue so I again mailed to ICICI Bank on 08/03/2024 and got the same reply as previously with the same 2 forms. So I tell them that I have already submitted these forms after my reply they register a complaint against the branch.

5.png
6.png

After the complaint against the branch my RM called me and took some signs on the forms and said it would be completed after this FY Year 23-24 in April.

Buttt all of my multiple physical branch visits and multiple emails become useless they still have not solved my issue.

Now I wanted to complain about the ICICI bank to the RBI Ombudsman for all the hassle I faced.

I request that all community members please guide how to complain and ask for compensation.

Attachments

• CRF_For_all_customers.pdf
    840.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Sole_Proprietorship_Letter_CIB_CRF_1.5 (1).pdf
    49.2 KB · Views: 2

Tejo

TF Legend
Now I wanted to complain about the ICICI bank to the RBI Ombudsman for all the hassle I faced.
You can directly mail to a BO mail rather than filing a complain at website.

Describe like summary.

Merge that screenshots in a pdf

If it's mail mention contact details too.

Tejo

TF Legend
Hello Community Members!

I applied for pre-approved Insta OD of ICICI Bank on 19/12/2023 (4 months and 22 days passed) as of today.

After applying for the OD I received a 50-page chequebook of this OD (Currnnt Account) after 1 week.

When I got the checkbook I saw a different Customer ID mentioned on the chequebook as I already have an ICIC Bank savings account and 4 credit cards.

Then I tried to get the login details online through https://cibnext.icicibank.com/ and used the Get Login ID option but it’s giving me an error “Account Number entered is invalid. Please enter a valid Account Number to proceed.”

After these errors, I visited my home branch many times and talked with the Relationship Manager to the Branch Manager but still, they are not helping and not providing the User ID and the password. They are saying that there is an issue on the ICICI bank online platform side.

After visiting the home branch many times and seeing the unhelpfulness of branch people I forgot about this OD Account And then I got back to my work.

But on 19/01/2024 I received a mail from ICICI - GST Invoice For the Month of Dec - 2023 for XXXXXXXX1111.

Where I was charged for CAOD ONLINE PROCESSING FEES of 500+GST = 590.

After seeing this mail I Directly Mailed to ICICI Bank Customer Care for asking Login Details of the OD Account to see real-time information about the charges incurred, statements generated, and the total utilized amount.

1.png

After mailing I paid 1,000 to the OD Account from my savings account using IMPS through NetBanking and checked my cibil score and found a missed payment in the ICICI OD Account.

On 22/01/2024 I got a reply of my mail from ICICI saying to visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch regarding insta OD-related query.

All Conversation As Per Attachment

2.png
3.png
4.png
After this mail, I filled and submitted the form to the branch on 25/01/2024 and my RM said it would be completed within a week. Then I forgot about this OD Account And then I got back to my work.

Buttt They still have not solved my issue so I again mailed to ICICI Bank on 08/03/2024 and got the same reply as previously with the same 2 forms. So I tell them that I have already submitted these forms after my reply they register a complaint against the branch.

5.png
6.png

After the complaint against the branch my RM called me and took some signs on the forms and said it would be completed after this FY Year 23-24 in April.

Buttt all of my multiple physical branch visits and multiple emails become useless they still have not solved my issue.

I request that all community members please guide how to complain and ask for compensation.
I think due to technical issues you might got OD pre-approved offer under corporate customer