• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AIP Facility for UPI Transactions from Bank (not 'Neo bank') Accounts!

Finchamp!

TF Premier
Hi Fam,

Are there any banks which provide Automatic Investment Features on UPI transactions (AIP)?

I know Jupiter A/C (and maybe Fi) has the option of auto-investing small amounts to Digital Gold or Mutual Funds, whenever any UPI transaction is done from it (They call it "invest as you pay").

However, call me orthodox, but I find neobanks too "gimmicky".

In said light, please confirm if there are any RBI regulated Banks whose apps - (1) allow UPI payments from its savings account , and, (2) provide auto-investing of predetermined "additional" amount from that savings account into MF/ Gold/ Other, for each said UPI transaction.

Looking forward to a constructive discussion! Cheers!

asahi

TF Premier
Not upi or mf/gold but icici got save the change feature It saves the change on every mode of transaction(upto 50 or 100 user’s discretion) & deposits on recurring deposit

Finchamp!

TF Premier
Not upi or mf/gold but icici got save the change feature It saves the change on every mode of transaction(upto 50 or 100 user’s discretion) & deposits on recurring deposit
Also, by 'every mode of txn' - do you mean UPI payment even through other UPI payment apps (e.g. Bhim, CRED etc.)?