• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Family Banking

xiddy

TF Premier
How do I add my mothers' account to mine under family banking? I contacted her branch but they are trying to get me to open a brand new wealth account for her instead of linking her existing account to my Wealth account :cautious:

shrewdoc

TF Ace
Before linking the theme was black and upper left corner of netbanking showed "icici wealth banking" and after linking it shows "icici private banking" with yellowish theme, this is not the yellow theme of regular savings account, slightly different shade.
That's great! Congratulations to you! What is your current TRV with ICICI and it would be great if you can share a screenshot hiding personal details if possible! 🙂

TheGambler

TF Select
That's great! Congratulations to you! What is your current TRV with ICICI and it would be great if you can share a screenshot hiding personal details if possible! 🙂
Screenshot_20230912_175336_Brave.jpg
I know it's an upgrade and all from wealth banking to private banking but it does not add any value to my banking. I rarely used any benifit of wealth banking, if at all. Private banking is as good as regular baking for me and totally wasted on me, without me utilising any benifit from it. Total trv of all linked accounts is around 40-50L.
p.s. I didn't know there was a wealth card (platinum Visa or world master) available to me until a few days ago, I was using normal regular visa debit card until now. 😅

shrewdoc

TF Ace
I know it's an upgrade and all from wealth banking to private banking but it does not add any value to my banking. I rarely used any benifit of wealth banking, if at all. Private banking is as good as regular baking for me and totally wasted on me, without me utilising any benifit from it. Total trv of all linked accounts is around 40-50L.
p.s. I didn't know there was a wealth card (platinum Visa or world master) available to me until a few days ago, I was using normal regular visa debit card until now. 😅
Saw this screen for the first time. Thank you.

One more thing, did you yourself choose the Private Family Banking option during creating a Family ID in the form or was it done automatically?

TheGambler

TF Select
Saw this screen for the first time. Thank you.

One more thing, did you yourself choose the Private Family Banking option during creating a Family ID in the form or was it done automatically?
Nope, just signed the blank forms given by RM. The only thing I wanted was my wife's account and transaction rights in my netbanking portal. My wife signed one POA form giving me the power of attorney and it works smoothly. All other benifits are just cream on the cake.

shrewdoc

TF Ace
Nope, just signed the blank forms given by RM. The only thing I wanted was my wife's account and transaction rights in my netbanking portal. My wife signed one POA form giving me the power of attorney and it works smoothly. All other benifits are just cream on the cake.
Thank you for the information. Learnt new things today. 😀

vishals

TF Buzz
I see option of both private family banking or wealth management family banking, which is the better one among the two in terms of benefits

Shefin

TF Buzz
I have an Wealth Account. Can I start a new account for my mother to add her in to Family account? I saw in the conditions minimum 2 maximum and maximum 8 to create Family ID. Is this 2 including primary account holder (myself in this situation)? Can I start family account with just me and my mom in it?