• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

how to pay ICICI amex dues through UPI?

ltf4ever

TF Ace
I have ICICI dual (amex+mc) and a visa card.
all 3 cards have different numbers. all of them have a shared limit.

I made a transaction on amex card. I tried UPI address <ccpay.16 digit number@icici> and also <ccpay.15digit number without leading 0@icici> but UPI app is not recognising it.

how do I pay?
if I pay to visa, will the balance be adjusted on amex also as it is shared limit, or is the dues settlement card specific?

saucy

TF Ace

I made a transaction on amex card. I tried UPI address <ccpay.16 digit number@icici> and also <ccpay.15digit number without leading 0@icici> but UPI app is not recognising it.

how do I pay?
if I pay to visa, will the balance be adjusted on amex also as it is shared limit, or is the dues settlement card specific?
1690693473756.png
Try a small amount using this method. Maybe it will work?

Strange

TF Legend

how do I pay?
Have you scanned the QR code given in your statement pdf file?

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
All core card have common statement and so, common due date, bill amount, etc

I mostly use amex variant everywhere (and use mc only when amex fails, happens once or twice in a month) but while paying bills, I always pay to MC card number (as that card's number is showing in the "Card" section heading in Netbanking). ICICI updates the Total Due to 0 as soon as payment is settled

So, I think you can use any card and pay to any card as log as they are under common card number in netbanking