• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply for Amazon pay ICICI card?

prath

TF Buzz
I am not getting the apply now button for amazon pay CC on amazon site, it says the card is invite only for now... My amazon account is 6+ years old and has lakhs of rupees of order history but still I'm not getting the apply offer... Where as I created an amazon account with my mom's number and the apply now offer showed up after 2 months... Is there any way to apply for Amazon pay CC directly from ICICI? I already have SBI CB and airtel axis CC but both will lower limits and my cibil is 760+

_amit_

TF Premier
Can confirm this behaviour.
I checked with an old (5+ years) amazon account which was not being used much a while ago. Started using this account to make payments which reached above 1L in a month. Still Apply now button is disabled

Created a new account and simply linked with UPI, and got the Apply now got activated without any significant usage within a week of account creation.

Something very weird is going on with their algorithm.

_amit_

TF Premier
Update: Was able to see Apply enabled recently for this old account too.
Can confirm this behaviour.
I checked with an old (5+ years) amazon account which was not being used much a while ago. Started using this account to make payments which reached above 1L in a month. Still Apply now button is disabled

Created a new account and simply linked with UPI, and got the Apply now got activated without any significant usage within a week of account creation.

Something very weird is going on with their algorithm.