• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply for Amazon pay ICICI card?

prath

TF Buzz
I am not getting the apply now button for amazon pay CC on amazon site, it says the card is invite only for now... My amazon account is 6+ years old and has lakhs of rupees of order history but still I'm not getting the apply offer... Where as I created an amazon account with my mom's number and the apply now offer showed up after 2 months... Is there any way to apply for Amazon pay CC directly from ICICI? I already have SBI CB and airtel axis CC but both will lower limits and my cibil is 760+

prath

TF Buzz
I think there is no tick,
Try to call Amazon CC and explain about your shopping history and account old hope they will help you.

TIP: Check CIBIL Score on the Amazon App.
I have checked my cibil on amazon app, I also have tried calling customer support but they keep saying me to take pay later which I honestly don't want

shrewdoc

TF Ace
I am not getting the apply now button for amazon pay CC on amazon site, it says the card is invite only for now... My amazon account is 6+ years old and has lakhs of rupees of order history but still I'm not getting the apply offer... Where as I created an amazon account with my mom's number and the apply now offer showed up after 2 months... Is there any way to apply for Amazon pay CC directly from ICICI? I already have SBI CB and airtel axis CC but both will lower limits and my cibil is 760+
Did you try from Amazon Pay section? There are 4 boxes on top row, the last being apply for the card.

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Apply from here

insight

TF Ace
I am not getting the apply now button for amazon pay CC on amazon site, it says the card is invite only for now...
SHARE YOUR SCREENSHOT!
My amazon account is 6+ years old and has lakhs of rupees of order history but still I'm not getting the apply offer...
I've had long history with AMAZON US before IN so I figured thats why they gave me good CL.
Where as I created an amazon account with my mom's number and the apply now offer showed up after 2 months...

Is there any way to apply for Amazon pay CC directly from ICICI? I already have SBI CB and airtel axis CC but both will lower limits and my cibil is 760+
What CLs?
I have checked my cibil on amazon app, I also have tried calling customer support but they keep saying me to take pay later which I honestly don't want
Bro, log on your account using a PC Browser, then open the above link. If need be, get PRIME then Open.

APAY was the easiest application I did, and that to denying OFFER many times. Should've done it sooner. It pushed my CLs / LEs up much faster.

So I'm astonished you're not seeing this.

1. Share what your screen what shows on the above link. PC/ Chrome.
2. Try getting Prime and then maybe you'll see this offer on Said Link.

@Copycat

1703265020040.png

prath

TF Buzz
SHARE YOUR SCREENSHOT!

I've had long history with AMAZON US before IN so I figured thats why they gave me good CL.

What CLs?

Bro, log on your account using a PC Browser, then open the above link. If need be, get PRIME then Open.

APAY was the easiest application I did, and that to denying OFFER many times. Should've done it sooner. It pushed my CLs / LEs up much faster.

So I'm astonished you're not seeing this.

1. Share what your screen what shows on the above link. PC/ Chrome.
2. Try getting Prime and then maybe you'll see this offer on Said Link.

@Copycat

1703265020040.png
1704271368414.png