• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help Paytm payment bank account freeze.

tbk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Tonight randomly Paytm has frozen Paytm payment bank account and wallet both in app it shows cannot transfer money from your account, blocked for any outward transaction due to bank policies & guidelines.
I have around 6500 in Paytm Bank and 500 in wallet.
The help section in app is helpless only chatbot no real way to raise complaint, if anyone has previously faced this issue please enlighten how can I get my money back.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Tonight randomly Paytm has frozen Paytm payment bank account and wallet both in app it shows cannot transfer money from your account, blocked for any outward transaction due to bank policies & guidelines.
I have around 6500 in Paytm Bank and 500 in wallet.
The help section in app is helpless only chatbot no real way to raise complaint, if anyone has previously faced this issue please enlighten how can I get my money back.
Message them on twiiter to arrange call back to discuss you issue.

tbk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Any pointers why account frozen
Any unusual transactions ?
Last transaction was my friend sent some 6k form UPI, to settle a Zomato bill I paid for him.
This is nothing unusual normal transfer inbetween friends they should not freeze due to it.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Last transaction was my friend sent some 6k form UPI, to settle a Zomato bill I paid for him.
This is nothing unusual normal transfer inbetween friends they should not freeze due to it.
Yesterday Night My wallet was also put under debit freeze.

Possible reason may be this:-

I did a CC Bill Payment using Wallet.

Paytment was Credited to CC but paytm refunded the txn by marking it as failed.

Amount is Around Rs.50 only.

Since there is insufficient balance in my Main wallet, Paytm can not recover it and hence put the debit freeze to recover from future Credits in Wallet

Now I Raised the Complaint.

tbk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yesterday Night My wallet was also put under debit freeze.

Possible reason may be this:-

I did a CC Bill Payment using Wallet.

Paytment was Credited to CC but paytm refunded the txn by marking it as failed.

Amount is Around Rs.50 only.

Since there is insufficient balance in my Main wallet, Paytm can not recover it and hence put the debit freeze to recover from future Credits in Wallet

Now I Raised the Complaint.
I didn't do any credit card bill payment form Paytm, only use Paytm wallet for Zomato/ milkbasket/fastag recharge etc.

And also I'm not able to message Paytm care on Twitter seems like they've stopped that.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
I didn't do any credit card bill payment form Paytm, only use Paytm wallet for Zomato/ milkbasket/fastag recharge etc.

And also I'm not able to message Paytm care on Twitter seems like they've stopped that.
what kind of problem you are facing while raising request on twitter...Share Screenshot for better evaluation.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer

Any incident where Amount is refunded for a successful txn ?

Otherwise It may be due to Re-KYC Requirements.

I am waiting for Paytm Response.

I raised the Query both in App and On Twitter @ Paytm Cares

Reactions: Rkr