• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

hdfc bank account type! (help)

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

muk9998

TF Buzz
Hello all.

I have recently opened 0 balance account in HDFC.
I just received a welcome kit. There is PRODUCT CODE - 191 Rural Savings Account.
Is it a zero balance account (bsbda) or a Normal Saving Account where I have to maintain a certain amount?
CC isnt giving proper information.

Thank you..

Tejo

TF Legend
Hello all.

I just received a welcome kit. There is PRODUCT CODE - 191 Rural Savings Account.
Is it a zero balance account (bsbda) or a Normal Saving Account where I have to maintain a certain amount?

Thank you..
you can see in netbanking ... the required blance

most probably the min bal for a 191 rural savings ac might Rs.2500

Vishal N

TF Select
Hello all.

Thank you..
You can check minimum balance in net banking or app under account details

Hello all.

Thank you..
Here you can see what is the mab of you a/c

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240508-104307.png
    Screenshot_20240508-104307.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 27
Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.