• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Complained against HDFC RM. What should be my next step?

Transpointer

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
3 days ago I complained to HDFC Preferred customer care that I wanted a physical RM because my current virtual one takes a day to call back. Talks extremely lazily and half in Gujarati which pisses me off since I hate the way she talks and I have a hard time understanding her.
She took a year and 3 branch visits to complain to get my mom linked in my family account.
Sent me the incorrect form for Joint owner instead when I wanted to change my name in the bank.
Only called so that I could give her that positive feedback on mail.

Now I have received 13-18 calls in the last two days. I am not picking up since I don’t want to deal with her bullshit. I have complained to PNO today and said that I will be moving my assets to Axis if I keep having this trouble.
What confuses me is that HDFC tells the RM about a customer’s complaints towards them which would make their behavior even worse towards that particular customer in the future, who is me in this case. What can be done? I have about 65lk in FD in this bank.

varun__goel_

TF Legend

sidp

TF Ace
Semi urban m preferred hai v ?
Yes. Bm will be rm.
But the bm 1st need to make some portfolio to raise the request, which my lazy bm doesn't want to do.

When I ask him to come home for anywork , he never makes excuse. But ask him to raise something with the system & He is totally clueless.

Pollex

TF Premier
And here I am with 12lakh MB+. My universe is different from your universe.
Loop Space GIF by xponentialdesign
You are RaGa of technofino

psmangat5

TF Select
That doesn’t make sense to me lol. Shouldn’t feedback always be anonymous?
its not feedback but a complaint, and they need to listen to employee too before taking any action against him or her. every complaint needs to get closed, either by taking satisfaction letter from customer or by higher authority in case complain is bogus

Transpointer

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Take back complaint? Such a strange thing--isn't everything logged and part of the record? And as if you have committed a wrong by complaining despite getting awful service.

You should actually write to Grievance Redressal and MD/CEO desk that their staff are forcing you to take the complaint back instead of solving it and that you will move funds if this tamasha continues.
I had actually sent that same email to CEO desk like I wrote above at the same time I wrote to grievance redressal . But I guess he didn’t know about. Let’s see what happens there. I did mention how good my Axis RM was during that email too.