• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Complained against HDFC RM. What should be my next step?

Transpointer

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
3 days ago I complained to HDFC Preferred customer care that I wanted a physical RM because my current virtual one takes a day to call back. Talks extremely lazily and half in Gujarati which pisses me off since I hate the way she talks and I have a hard time understanding her.
She took a year and 3 branch visits to complain to get my mom linked in my family account.
Sent me the incorrect form for Joint owner instead when I wanted to change my name in the bank.
Only called so that I could give her that positive feedback on mail.

Now I have received 13-18 calls in the last two days. I am not picking up since I don’t want to deal with her bullshit. I have complained to PNO today and said that I will be moving my assets to Axis if I keep having this trouble.
What confuses me is that HDFC tells the RM about a customer’s complaints towards them which would make their behavior even worse towards that particular customer in the future, who is me in this case. What can be done? I have about 65lk in FD in this bank.

sidp

TF Ace
I had requested my classic RM for upgrade to Preferred, every day he just promised me for next day.
Few days later I received feedback text for Branch , I gave 1 star.
About 2 minutes later BM called asked my issue and apologised multiple times and upgraded my account over the phone.
Yes upgrade to preffered is also pending for me. 🤣

I am little busy now. Within next few days I'll send a complain to MD desk & And withdraw total balance. It will flag in their system. Then we'll see. I have even sent mail to cluster head, will name him too. Plus he gave me wrong info regarding dcb & biz black.

I have saved all mail & call record. Multiple instances of lackadaisical attitude & mis-selling. Anyway I am switch to a different branch (& diff city), they can't do shit to me then even if try to be funny.

doraemon

TF Legend
If I add balance upto 2l in my account today and go to branch tomorrow.
Will they upgrade to prefered.
And
If I don't maintain 2l MAB in prefered will HDFC directly downgrade it to classic or normal variant?

My branch in metro not semi urban..
Downgrade ka utna kya sochna Bhai
Charge nahi hai kuch bhi
And u can maintain balance in quarter end to avoid downgrade

Warna main baat hai ye hai

Maan le Aaj AAP prefered hogye.
6 mahine to aapko koi kuch nahi kahega
Maan lo AAP ne kuch bhi nahi rakha Paisa

To aap downgrade hogue
To usi din 2 lac daalna and call rm (tab to rm hoga hi )

And first upgrade ho Jana

Inshort saal m 2 baar 2 lac ka jugaad karna padega aapko

doraemon

TF Legend
I just received the call from Bajaj finance that whether I purchase any Bajaj gift voucher of ₹100 20 times
Under holi offer
To which I said yes
(Loot shared by Abhishek Bhai)
He asked the mode of payments I said UPI and confirmed my name
Then he said ok and cut the call

techt

TF Legend
Sahi jaa rahe ho @doraemon
He can't be wrong with futuristic GPS.
japan running away GIF

joshuatree

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I still haven’t gotten a resolution. My RM kept on calling me repeatedly for the first 3 days after complaint but I didn’t pick up. Then today got to know the request was closed for some reason. I think because I didn’t pick up her calls. Which is weird. I then wrote again to grievance redressal and even MD/CEO desk. In evening got call from the current RM’s head or something who asked me to take back my complaint against my current RM and that he will provide physical RM. I did as he said. Let’s see what happens.

Take back complaint? Such a strange thing--isn't everything logged and part of the record? And as if you have committed a wrong by complaining despite getting awful service.

You should actually write to Grievance Redressal and MD/CEO desk that their staff are forcing you to take the complaint back instead of solving it and that you will move funds if this tamasha continues.

sidp

TF Ace
I am not able to find it, please link it here

You have to change last 2 digit of the link.
Initial list

inst0001 FMS Delhi
inst0003 IIM Ahmedabad
inst0004 IIM Bangalore
inst0005 IIM Calcutta
inst0006 IIM Indore
inst0007 IIM Kozhikode
inst0008 IIM Lucknow
inst0009 IIM Raipur
inst0010 IIM Ranchi
inst0011 IIM Rohtak
inst0012 IIM Shillong