• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Complained against HDFC RM. What should be my next step?

Transpointer

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
3 days ago I complained to HDFC Preferred customer care that I wanted a physical RM because my current virtual one takes a day to call back. Talks extremely lazily and half in Gujarati which pisses me off since I hate the way she talks and I have a hard time understanding her.
She took a year and 3 branch visits to complain to get my mom linked in my family account.
Sent me the incorrect form for Joint owner instead when I wanted to change my name in the bank.
Only called so that I could give her that positive feedback on mail.

Now I have received 13-18 calls in the last two days. I am not picking up since I don’t want to deal with her bullshit. I have complained to PNO today and said that I will be moving my assets to Axis if I keep having this trouble.
What confuses me is that HDFC tells the RM about a customer’s complaints towards them which would make their behavior even worse towards that particular customer in the future, who is me in this case. What can be done? I have about 65lk in FD in this bank.

Pollex

TF Premier
BTW a true Telugu craves gongura and avakaya not biriyani.

IMG_9712.JPG
avakaya-pachadi.jpg.webp
Wow. the 2nd one looks like achaar tbh.

Transpointer

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Update: Today got a call from my Branch Manager telling me he’d get it done and assign a Physical RM. Also asked if he could close the previous complaint on my behalf. I said yes since he has a good relationship with my parents and seems to be good at getting work done. He said that you could always just save my number and call me when you have any problem I will look into it and help.

He also upgraded my account to Imperia.

I could always just raise another complaint to MD/CEO desk if he fails to do it. Can just raise old request id again.

ontherocks

TF Premier
That's sad dude
Even after 75lk

75lk m to bm pairo mai gir jaana chaiye tha
It also depends on the particular branch's customer base. If the branch has lots of HNI/UHNI accounts, you are a nobody to them even with that kind of NRV. You need to take the initiative and push them to get things done. Best option is to transfer to a newly opened branch.

doraemon

TF Legend
It also depends on the particular branch's customer base. If the branch has lots of HNI/UHNI accounts, you are a nobody to them even with that kind of NRV. You need to take the initiative and push them to get things done. Best option is to transfer to a newly opened branch.
Yeah that may be the case
Mine is a year old branch

its_karan

TF Ace
Change the Branch to a Rural or Semi Urban Category

Less Business/Newly Formed = More Value

vine

TF Premier
@Transpointer and others,

If your experience was bad, it was bad. Please do not feeling guilty about something which is your need and if it did not meet your need, then you have the right to complain as a customer.
What happens to the RM is not your problem. We should not worry about something which is not in your control.
With this big FD, you are not a regular customer.
Get LTF Infinia for every family member, and get a LTF locker as well.
If you don't ask, they won't give.
You can also change the branch online, and change your account to Imperia, on the phone, no need to visit the branch

Transpointer

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@Transpointer and others,

If your experience was bad, it was bad. Please do not feeling guilty about something which is your need and if it did not meet your need, then you have the right to complain as a customer.
What happens to the RM is not your problem. We should not worry about something which is not in your control.
With this big FD, you are not a regular customer.
Get LTF Infinia for every family member, and get a LTF locker as well.
If you don't ask, they won't give.
You can also change the branch online, and change your account to Imperia, on the phone, no need to visit the branch
I do agree with everything you said. Thanks for the reassurances. I have DCB Metal right now and will slowly put pressure on BM to get Infinia. My mom and dad already have it. Dad’s one is LTF too but I am not too adamant about it yet since I am still only 19 and my spends in the last 6 months have only been 4 lakhs.