• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC CREDIT LIMIT INCREASE

kshitij_0

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Received an offer for increase in the credit limit from HDFC in view of the festival season I guess . Decent limit increase in my Regalia. From 3.55L to 4.26L, an increase of exactly 20%.

Other members also check for the limit increase offers.
Even I got the same 20% from 2L to 2.4L few weeks ago.

Aditya12

TF Premier
Kya kya send kerna hai?
what docs? I read some posts. his LE was declined by saying he had not sent the letter. but he had sent the form.
Jo hai sab send kardo, pata nahi kya kaam aajae :D .. I've got LE two times by sending documents and forms to Chennai office. Below is what I sent both the times:

Limit Enhancement Form - HDFC (You'll find online)
Printed Letter stating reason for LE (I mentioned I wanted to travel with family in future so needed more limit for huge spending)
Latest 3 months Salary Slips
Latest ITR copy
Latest 3 months bank statement (if your account is not with HDFC)

Hi,
I have been using Regalia for more than five years now. Limit enhancements have not been available for some time now. My in-hand monthly salary(salary account with HDFC) is X, and the credit limit is '3X' merged with Tata Neu. I have tried increasing my limit by submitting the documents, but they have declined the request. What can be done?

Aditya12

TF Premier
Hi,
I have been using Regalia for more than five years now. Limit enhancements have not been available for some time now. My in-hand monthly salary(salary account with HDFC) is X, and the credit limit is '3X' merged with Tata Neu. I have tried increasing my limit by submitting the documents, but they have declined the request. What can be done?
How did you request and what all stuff did you submit?

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Apart from payslips, does HDFC look at other card limits in deciding a possible Limit increase?
I just now dropped an email. I shared 3 months Pay slips, 3 months bank statement, 1 month CC Statement for C2C (even if they don't do, no harm in sending the documentation) and also I send my Experian report (they said some comments about my credit worthiness so I had to put my points through that).

supperman

TF Premier
I just now dropped an email. I shared 3 months Pay slips, 3 months bank statement, 1 month CC Statement for C2C (even if they don't do, no harm in sending the documentation) and also I send my Experian report (they said some comments about my credit worthiness so I had to put my points through that).
Bank statement? HDFC bank statements or...?