• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc Limit increase

unusedbrain1

TF Premier
i have hdfc Indian oil ( pre approved) from April 23 with 20k limit , then got tata neu in mAy 23 .
How long i need to wait for limit increase request & does anyone got Card upgrade on indian oil cc .
I want a Core hdfc credit card . on tata neu or indian oil which one is easy to be updated through a IVR CALL .

Last edited:

Tejo

TF Legend
How long i need to wait for limit increase request
6 months and no restriction if your request via itr or salary slips. (99.9% hdfc won't increase limit without docs)
I want a Core hdfc credit card . on tata neu or indian oil which one is easy to be updated through a IVR CALL .
You can upgrade neu card to infinity, if existing credit limit is above 1.5 to 2 lakh.

Indian oil, you can upgrade/change variant any hdfc credit card easily by sending docs to it's cc department.

Floor limit to upgrade to below cards:
Millennia - 1 lakh
Regalia gold - 3 to 4 l
DCB - 5l
Infinia - 10l

Note: please don't create duplicate threads, similar questions were answered multiple times.

Trevorjames

TF Buzz
6 months and no restriction if your request via itr or salary slips. (99.9% hdfc won't increase limit without docs)

You can upgrade neu card to infinity, if existing credit limit is above 1.5 to 2 lakh.

Indian oil, you can upgrade/change variant any hdfc credit card easily by sending docs to it's cc department.

Floor limit to upgrade to below cards:
Millennia - 1 lakh
Regalia gold - 3 to 4 l
DCB - 5l
Infinia - 10l

Note: please don't create duplicate threads, similar questions were answered multiple times.
Do they hard pull cibil score after document submission.

aniplox

TF Buzz
i have hdfc Indian oil ( pre approved) from April 23 with 20k limit , then got tata neu in mAy 23 .
How long i need to wait for limit increase request & does anyone got Card upgrade on indian oil cc .
Does indian oil card even get le? Le is hard on co-branded i think.

Sriim

TF Premier
I have been using Regalia Gold with CL 3L for almost a year. Spent 8L in last 11 months. Have salary account (net> 1.5L) and classic banking programme with HDFC. Also have tata neu infinity. Sent income documents by post and sent mail to grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com asking for LE and upgrade to DCB. Limit was enhanced from 3L to 3.7L and upgrade request rejected. Have escalated by sending mail to priority redressal.creditcards@hdfcbank.com. but seems like I'll again be getting response from Sowmya V from grievance cell who responded to the email to grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com as well.