• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Did anyone got LE on HDFC today?

techt

TF Legend
You want to complain to RBI for not upgrading?
Yes.
At first I mailed escalation.cc@hdfcbank.com. One month of ping-pong mails with same canned replies of 'due to internal policies.'
Now I mailed Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com and again the same canned replies.
At this point, I am not really interested in cc upgrade, rather a strong action on HDFC CC from RBI and compensation for the irresponsible behavior.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Please read the above reply. They are not telling the correct answer but giving internal reasons. so I want to complain.
That is why I asked you to try last time be Sending Mail to MD Desk.

Card Upgrade, LE is a sole decision of Bank🤣

Bank Staisfy hoga toh hi Upgrade ya LE dega na.

Kitno ko saalo se LE nhi mili even after Sharing Required Documents🤣

Ab woh kya RBI Complaint karde, Bank merko LE nhi de raha internal reason bta ke🤣

James

TF Ace
Yes.
At first I mailed escalation.cc@hdfcbank.com. One month of ping-pong mails with same canned replies of 'due to internal policies.'
Now I mailed Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com and again the same canned replies.
At this point, I am not really interested in cc upgrade, rather a strong action on HDFC CC from RBI and compensation for the irresponsible behavior.
RBI can not do anything because it is the right of the bank to decide. You can not complain for this. You should deal this with HDFC only. I already guided you to send an email0

techt

TF Legend
That is why I asked you to try last time be Sending Mail to MD Desk.

Card Upgrade, LE is a sole decision of Bank🤣

Bank Staisfy hoga toh hi Upgrade ya LE dega na.

Kitno ko saalo se LE nhi mili even after Sharing Required Documents🤣

Ab woh kya RBI Complaint karde, Bank merko LE nhi de raha internal reason bta ke🤣
I am not aware how these things work. I am not sure if a bank can deny saying internal reasons.
That's why asked.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
I am not aware how these things work. I am not sure if a bank can deny saying internal reasons.
That's why asked.
Bank Can Deny even Fresh Card Issuance by just giving Internal Policy as Reason.

But Due to RBI Master Direction, Now We have right to know Exact reason for Rejecting Fresh Card Issuance

techt

TF Legend
Do share your payslips & bank statement and share the link of Minimum required criteria of HDFC Credit card that you are looking for & demand it if you meet. Ask why you're not eligible
Done everything and getting simple denial. Is there any other criteria that I might fail ?