• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Did anyone got LE on HDFC today?

dealminer

TF Premier
Thank you. What are the criteria to get a basic core card (Moneyback, Millennia etc.) LTF on card to card basis? I mean minimum credit limit or CIBIL score?
Limit 1L+ (don't use icici)
Cibil 750+ will word ig.
Still they provide limit on the salary you provide. Quotes them high, c2c no check.

iM23

TF Select
As he mentioned go through the agent.
Quote a high salary during the verification call for high limits.

1L+ and 3L+ in existing cc for millennia & regalia respectively. @iM23
Someone suggested me to change my current VISA Business Moneyback card to Rupay variant (even HDFC support on twitter suggested me that) to make it work on Flipkart. But now I am a bit confused, thinking what should be the correct decision - changing the variant or closing it and apply for Millennia on C2C. But then there's no guarantee of getting the card (and I think even lesser chance of getting LTF). 😐 But obviously millennia is a better one.

What do you think? I have 2 cards having more than 1L limit. One from SBI another from Axis. Axis has 1k higher limit than SBI. And as I didn't make any transaction in last two months on the SBI card, there's even no statement of the card in March and April, 2024. So, I can't provide those 2 months' statements but the Axis one has. Mentioning this as someone forbade me to use ICICI card on C2C process. So, does SBI have better value than Axis or whatever I mention, doesn't matter?

Last edited:

iM23

TF Select
2nd, close it wait for the cooldown period then re-apply.
Though I had an idea of the benefits of Millennia, I again checked the details of the same but I think except for the lounge access (that too after minimum quarterly spends), I don't have a solid reason to get it as I already own the Cashback SBI. Another thing which would be little beneficial for me is wallet load as Cashback SBI doesn't give cashback on that as far as I can recall. But it's obvious that if I get it, I can take advantage of HDFC offers and that's the point. What is the cooldown period for HDFC?

dealminer

TF Premier
Though I had an idea of the benefits of Millennia, I again checked the details of the same but I think except for the lounge access (that too after minimum quarterly spends), I don't have a solid reason to get it as I already own the Cashback SBI. Another thing which would be little beneficial for me is wallet load as Cashback SBI doesn't give cashback on that as far as I can recall. But it's obvious that if I get it, I can take advantage of HDFC offers and that's the point. What is the cooldown period for HDFC?
@DocFixIt will take over from here, he's serving the cooldown period too