• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Did anyone got LE on HDFC today?

dealminer

TF Premier
Nope I want only upgrade and I don't want too many cards.
mail to the highest HDFC desk stating your current relation with the bank and ask for the reason for rejection if they reject.

If same copy-paste reply then go ahead with the RBI route. It's no harm to try it. At most, they will close the request.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
@DocFixIt please let me know.
Hdfc millniea
Has just 1 lakh limit reversal
+ You getting instant 2k,3k,4k,5k,8k discount on purchase most of times in Amazon& Flipkart. Where sbi is not there
Millniea is good cashback card without much fees reversal+ wallet reload 1% ..and it's card USP so it won't go away .
It's perfect balance between
Thier crap regalia at 7.5 l card and money-back

It's one card u hold with not much tension..later u can expect l.e in long term .

There is separate group for millniea cc
Ask @D₹V for membership once u get the card

iM23

TF Select
Hdfc millniea
Has just 1 lakh limit reversal
+ You getting instant 2k,3k,4k,5k,8k discount on purchase most of times in Amazon& Flipkart. Where sbi is not there
Millniea is good cashback card without much fees reversal+ wallet reload 1% ..and it's card USP so it won't go away .
It's perfect balance between
Thier crap regalia at 7.5 l card and money-back

It's one card u hold with not much tension..later u can expect l.e in long term .

There is separate group for millniea cc
Ask @D₹V for membership once u get the card
Thanks a lot man for such a detailed reply. If I close the card now, when will I be eligible to apply for Millennia?

And the only thing I am worried about is whether I would get the card as LTF or not. If not, then it would be hard for me to reach the milestones for both Cashback SBI and Millennia. Rest is good. Let me think.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Thanks a lot man for such a detailed reply. If I close the card now, when will I be eligible to apply for Millennia?

And the only thing I am worried about is whether I would get the card as LTF or not. If not, then it would be hard for me to reach the milestones for both Cashback SBI and Millennia. Rest is good. Let me think.
Millniea u can get fyf ..thén use it for hdfc offer
Discount+5%