• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Did anyone got LE on HDFC today?

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Apparantly i have the best limit hdfc bank have to offer, which is 1L. On my millennia. Bm said send itr to chennai by mail, and do upgrade form to regalia gold as well. Email will not work.

sparkit

TF Premier
Contributor
What to do if my Tata Neu account showing my wife’s credit card because I initially applied her credit card through my mobile number.

Now I have changed her credit card mobile number, but it’s still showing her card in my account.

I need to apply floater card Tata Neu infinity.

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If you use correct words in your email, your email will work
Now cc bm asking to do 5L fd for regalia gold.

If emailing can do, why choose the fd way ? Can you share some "correct" words to use in my email ? It has been ages since i wrote any letter haha.

My ca (family member) put my itr which is bare minimum 7L+ this year as compared to some high itr done by other members here. (Edited paragraph for ease of understanding, sorry for confusing post earlier bhailog).

What are my options now ?

Last edited:

falcon007

TF Premier
Now cc bm asking to do 5L fd for regalia gold.

If emailing can do, why choose the fd way ? Can you share some "correct" words to use in my email ? It has been ages since i wrote any letter haha.

Oh, and 1 more thing, my ca put my itr as 7L+ this yr. He didnt even asked me. He said since i am out of india, he thought it would be good if he do bare minimum this yr.

What are my options now ?
How can your CA file your return without you providing him the OTP for e verification?

If that e verification isn't done, then that ITR would have been null and void by now.

Trust Me

TF Ace
Oh, and 1 more thing, my ca put my itr as 7L+ this yr. He didnt even asked me. He said since i am out of india, he thought it would be good if he do bare minimum this yr. He used DSC.

That was some CA !

It's amazing that you trust such people enough to let them do whatever, and allow them to use your DSC without even cross-cheking everything yourself for correctness!

falcon007

TF Premier
Why so ? It was done correctly. I said bare minimum. What i mean to say is, my itr is bare minimum, not high like many others here.
Why do you have DSC at first place?

It is not required unless you're a director of a company or filling tax audit.

Anyways, if your income is actually 7L, then AFAIK you should not have any problems.

card-shard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What to do if my Tata Neu account showing my wife’s credit card because I initially applied her credit card through my mobile number.

Now I have changed her credit card mobile number, but it’s still showing her card in my account.

I need to apply floater card Tata Neu infinity.
Apply now using your Wife's number on TataNeu App, and change mobile number on credit card after card delivery.

akshay-kumar-swap.gif