• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Limit Increase in HDFC Credit Card

sudhirsiddhi

TF Select
Hello Guys

My HDFC card is given behalf of Pre Approved with Limit 50k on 19Jun 2023 but i want to increase my Credit Card limit because I have already High limit credit card

For Example: Kotak Credit Card with 110k limit and Similarly Axis with 110k limit.

Please give me guide all possible way

How to Increase my credit card limit of HDFC bank

I have LTF HDFC Millennia credit card with 75000 limit. Hdfc bank was offering limit enhancement of 15000 from more than 3 months. But now they are offering 250 voucher too along with limit enhancement.
I wanted a better limit, that's why I didn't availed the limit enhancement offer.
Should I take the offer now or wait for a better offer?

Pack_of_Cards

TF Premier
I have LTF HDFC Millennia credit card with 75000 limit. Hdfc bank was offering limit enhancement of 15000 from more than 3 months. But now they are offering 250 voucher too along with limit enhancement.
I wanted a better limit, that's why I didn't availed the limit enhancement offer.
Should I take the offer now or wait for a better offer?
Arey le le bhai, HDFC is known for its notorious ways, people don't get limit enhancement even after years. They are giving you Limit enhancement offer with 250 "Shagun", what more do you want!, and this offer can vanish before 'fart dissolves in thin air', better offer k chakkar me ye bhi jayega. Raja babu log ko ata hai aisa offer HDFC me.