• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Limit Increase in HDFC Credit Card

sudhirsiddhi

TF Select
Hello Guys

My HDFC card is given behalf of Pre Approved with Limit 50k on 19Jun 2023 but i want to increase my Credit Card limit because I have already High limit credit card

For Example: Kotak Credit Card with 110k limit and Similarly Axis with 110k limit.

Please give me guide all possible way

How to Increase my credit card limit of HDFC bank

yogobit

TF Premier
Hello Guys

My HDFC card is given behalf of Pre Approved with Limit 50k on 19Jun 2023 but i want to increase my Credit Card limit because I have already High limit credit card

For Example: Kotak Credit Card with 110k limit and Similarly Axis with 110k limit.

Please give me guide all possible way

How to Increase my credit card limit of HDFC bank

Astraea

TF Premier
My mother has received a pre-approved offer for a cashback credit card with a 30k limit. I won't accept it unless they offer a higher limit and a Melienna or Regalia Gold card. This would be her first credit card, and she has no prior credit history.

doomlord

TF Premier
I dropped a mail to grievance redressal stating that I've been a HDFC customer from 3 years and I've been consistently using the cc and regularly paying bills on time, also I mentioned that one of my colleague got a limit of 1L with the same income as me being a new customer which is unfair from bank's side, so I got a response that they're ready to increase the limit from 54000 to 90000, i told them , atleast provide above 1 lac to which they simply denied, so I had to accept the limit of 90K. Try using this format and see if thy give limit enhancement.