• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Emeralde Skywards LTF & Silver Tier Benefits

anivar

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I was offered a ICICI Emeralde Skywards creditcard as LTF

As per the product offering, the major privilege was Emirates Skywards Silver Tier as long as I hold the card
They clarified that 10000 miles will not be available since I am getting this card as LTF

It has been 2 months since I received the card. I had multiple troubles with ICICI since they created an EK account without asking for my existing account
Then With the help of Emirates, I got the accounts merged and reward points started crediting correctly via Merging eve though Card is still linked with ICICI created number

I am following with ICICI for last 2 months for getting this number linking corrected for the silver tier. Till this date no clarity no updates even though multiple people takes service requests and drop it in the middle. My account tier still sows tier as blue.

Anyone successful in getting in Tier status as Silver via LTF emeralde Skywards card ?

Without Silver , this is a waste card with very low reward rate

shrewdoc

TF Ace
I was offered a ICICI Emeralde Skywards creditcard as LTF

As per the product offering, the major privilege was Emirates Skywards Silver Tier as long as I hold the card
They clarified that 10000 miles will not be available since I am getting this card as LTF

It has been 2 months since I received the card. I had multiple troubles with ICICI since they created an EK account without asking for my existing account
Then With the help of Emirates, I got the accounts merged and reward points started crediting correctly via Merging eve though Card is still linked with ICICI created number

I am following with ICICI for last 2 months for getting this number linking corrected for the silver tier. Till this date no clarity no updates even though multiple people takes service requests and drop it in the middle. My account tier still sows tier as blue.

Anyone successful in getting in Tier status as Silver via LTF emeralde Skywards card ?

Without Silver , this is a waste card with very low reward rate
I think you complicated it more when you asked to merge. You should've just asked to close your old account and transfer your points from old to new account.

anivar

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I think you complicated it more when you asked to merge. You should've just asked to close your old account and transfer your points from old to new account.
I have enough linkages and tier miles in my Old account.
The new account is not with 1. Official mail, Not Passport name and I am changing jobs at that time