• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI bank Emirates Emeralde Credit Card

netsec

TF Select
Anyone know a easy way to apply for ICICI Bank Emirates Emeralde credit card? I have been trying to apply for it from a while but the customer care executive mentioned 3Lac/pm salary credit is required to get this card approved.

Anyone got this card without this eligibility criteria?

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
If it showed you LTF when applying online, it will indeed be LTF only! The welcome kit or approval mail/sms does not mention that the card is LTF. One way to confirm is upon generation of the first card statement where no joining fee will be charged (indicating LTF status of the card).
For icici cards , joining fees is mostly charged on second statement

ankitfintech

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Please check the below link for my experience in getting LTF Emirates Emeralde Card (including salary and existing relationships with ICICI).
<https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/icici-ltf-saga.9859/post-221404>
Hi @amit5ire I had seen this post of yours earlier too but I wanted more data points hence I wanted to ask @sharad131 the following questions.
@sharad131 Can you help answer following questions?

What is your net monthly in hand salary? It would us give idea of the reference salary needed?
Also what other relationship you had with ICICI?

And did you share any existing card details in application? If yes what was the limit on it?

MONEY

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Not sure whether it is true but I randomly applied for a CC on ICICI online card application module and got an LTF offer for skywards emerald. Did the Video KYC too just now (around midnight) let's see whether it was a gimmick or something else
can you share the link from which you applied?