• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My LTF ICICI Gem Collection so far - Emeralde, Sapphiro, Coral, APAY.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Your APAY card needs replacing.
Visa Coral is meh compared to Rupay. I think vertical looks cooler.
No clue about MMT cards but the black one looks better.

Amazon Pay Card will be replaced soon ,my third oldest card ever ,has gone through a lot

Coral is meh card all together, but yeah Rupay is better then Visa variant

Back in 2018(when i got it) ,ICICI MMT Cards combined with MMT Black milestones were decently rewarding for MMT Spends ,
but then MMT Black milestones were devalued and then later discontinued ,making these cards obsolete
but they're LTF cards and Signature one(Black card) gives a Dreamfolks card with 1 international lounge and 1 donestic spa per year ,Platinum one(red card) gives railway lounges ,no spend criteria fir these on both

bonheur

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes. This will be a clean application and a hard inquiry will be placed on CIBIL. But the good thing is, ICICI will have all the latest and greatest info on you now. Leverage that, maybe LTF Sapphiro is awaiting you.
Thanks! Just on a whim I went to their Apply page but didn't proceed far beyond. Later I got a call from their CC who offered me the Sapphiro LTF (my org is on their list). I really have no use for this card but this may make my path to the Emeralde LTF easier, so I applied anyway.

A question on the Movies BOGO — I see that BMS offers cashback rather than up front discount on ICICI cards. Can you use the full 1k monthly offer on a single transaction? Magnus was very good that way and allowed you to redeem the full 2.5k monthly discount in a single purchase, but Wealth allows only one BOGO at a time.

djrocky

TF Buzz
Thanks! Just on a whim I went to their Apply page but didn't proceed far beyond. Later I got a call from their CC who offered me the Sapphiro LTF (my org is on their list). I really have no use for this card but this may make my path to the Emeralde LTF easier, so I applied anyway.

A question on the Movies BOGO — I see that BMS offers cashback rather than up front discount on ICICI cards. Can you use the full 1k monthly offer on a single transaction? Magnus was very good that way and allowed you to redeem the full 2.5k monthly discount in a single purchase, but Wealth allows only one BOGO at a time.
Sapphiro Master card direct discount while Amex has cashback. You will get both cards in dual variant. Dual is better than visa as you get amex network benefits on few sites.

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Not sure how often do you travel and your base location but Sapphiro also has dreamfolks access (2 Lounge and 2 Spa) so you should be good to go for now. You should also apply for an addon card such that your partner or parents also get access via dreamfolks. So you are golden!

1RC

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I don't know your base locations guys. But the Airport lounges in DEL are packed to brim. Even Amex Centurion lounge.

I would not sweat over not getting Emeralde Metal or PVC LTF. If you really want an ICICI card for just lounge access without any expense catch, then stick with Sapphiro LTF. It is a good card - gives two lounge and spa access in a year. Get one for yourself and one for your partner. That way you have 4 access.

If you can get Emeralde Private Metal then by all means take!
wait till may 1 for devals to kick in.. right now it is revenge lounging :)

bonheur

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Not sure how often do you travel and your base location but Sapphiro also has dreamfolks access (2 Lounge and 2 Spa) so you should be good to go for now. You should also apply for an addon card such that your partner or parents also get access via dreamfolks. So you are golden!

1RC
We travel fairly often, but the Infinia takes care of all of our lounge needs. I got the Sapphiro only because LTF and that it probably makes it easier now to get the Emeralde, in case I ever want it. They also gave me an insane credit limit that might come very handy.

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can you please share the email format here, if possible? Thanks in advance.
Hi Team,

Request you to migrate my payment network provider from Mastercard to Visa Infinite. Since, this is a fairly new card, with no outstanding payment - I assume the migration to a different payment network provider will not be a challenge. Additionally, my card was issued to me on life-time free basis, please make sure that migrating network provider, does not change the issuance condition. The said card accout must continue to me on LTF basis.

Happy to provide any additional document / information needed from end.

My card details are as follows:

ICICI Emeralde XXXX-000X.
Phone number XX XXX XXXXX

Regards,
X

-----
Above was the email I sent to ICICI.

You may also connect with @kvndsz512

kvndsz512

His ICICI collection is here https://www.technofino.in/community...-metal-credit-card-launched.15348/post-612180