• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My LTF ICICI Gem Collection so far - Emeralde, Sapphiro, Coral, APAY.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
IDFC Wealth was on my Radar ,but that's gone too

Still got a dreamfolks card from ICICI MMT Signature with 1 international lounge and 1 domestic spa per year ,
Also have RBL World Safari with Priority Pass 2 international lounge per year(FYF ,and Annual fee waived for this year as well ,will continue holding onto it till i don't have to pay for it)

I guess i can go back to carrying multiple cards while traveling and keeping count of my visits

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Even though, I've Emeralde in my account, ICICI still wants me to upgrade to Emeralde PVC. So their system is some what off.

What exactly is your purpose for CC?
Lounge? Rewards to > Miles transfer?

Just trying to help you out with a good card.
As for rewards ,i find Milestone Benefits on both Amex Plat Travel and Axis Vistara Signature to be much more simpler and easier then Accelerated Rewards like Smartbuy and payzapp(Also i only have Millennia from HDFC ,which is not that rewarding ,so I'm not use to it) ,i do use Amex Reward multiplier when applicable

I've already finished 4L on Amex Plat Travel last year to get some 60k MR points and 10k Taj voucher ,I've already finished 3L on Axis Vistara Signature fo get 1+2 Premium Economy Vouchers , but this year I'm finding it more and more difficult to Spend on Amex(acceptability is an issue) and Axis now has a ton of restrictions ,making it a very small(difficult) target for me hit

I was thinking of trying for SC Ultimate but SC doesn't service my city(Vizag) for now

Last edited:

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
After how much time one can get a upgrade offer from ICICI?
I have a ltf Amazon pay and looking to get sapphiro atleast or if possible emeralde.
It's more about limit then time ,when my limit crossed 5L i was offered Saphiro, after 6L I'm being offered Emerald

Mind you these are Paid upgrades ,for LTF you need to get directly from bank employees

djrocky

TF Buzz
Is it worth while to upgrade from Sapphiro LTF card to Emeralde PVC LTF card which seems to be possible as per RM ? Infact I have dual Sapphiro card so sometimes there are some offers for American express network credit cards, so would not like to lose.

I am trying for Emeralde metal but they are denying that.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is it worth while to upgrade from Sapphiro LTF card to Emeralde PVC LTF card which seems to be possible as per RM ? Infact I have dual Sapphiro card so sometimes there are some offers for American express network credit cards, so would not like to lose.

I am trying for Emeralde metal but they are denying that.
If you're getting Emerald PVC LTF ,take it

Unlimited Domestic and International Lounge ,Unlimited Spa

I would take it in a heatbeat

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I don't know your base locations guys. But the Airport lounges in DEL are packed to brim. Even Amex Centurion lounge.

I would not sweat over not getting Emeralde Metal or PVC LTF. If you really want an ICICI card for just lounge access without any expense catch, then stick with Sapphiro LTF. It is a good card - gives two lounge and spa access in a year. Get one for yourself and one for your partner. That way you have 4 access.

If you can get Emeralde Private Metal then by all means take!

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I don't know your base locations guys. But the Airport lounges in DEL are packed to brim. Even Amex Centurion lounge.

I would not sweat over not getting Emeralde Metal or PVC LTF. If you really want an ICICI card for just lounge access without any expense catch, then stick with Sapphiro LTF. It is a good card - gives two lounge and spa access in a year. Get one for yourself and one for your partner. That way you have 4 access.

I suppose ,but getting Saphiro LTF is not an easy task as well ,most people just get paid upgrades from ICICI(i was getting paid Saphiro upgrade offer before i started getting Paid Emerald PVC upgrade offer)

And getting Emeralde Private Metal is virtually impossible for most

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I suppose ,but getting Saphiro LTF is not an easy task as well ,most people just get paid upgrades from ICICI(i was getting paid Saphiro upgrade offer before i started getting Paid Emerald PVC upgrade offer)

And getting Emeralde Private Metal is virtually impossible for most
ok lemme tell you how I got Sapphiro LTF.

I only had Amazon Pay via Amazon website. It is a decent card, which i rarely use.

So on Flipkart BB sale, i saw ICICI offering the most offers. However, when I read the T&C - ICICI APAY card was excluded, which was a bummer. Note my APAY card was just 3-4 months old.

I went to ICICI website - clicked on apply credit card, punched in my PAN and other details, they sourced my saving from my salary account and then showed me Emeralde Paid, Emirate Emeralde, LTF Sapphiro, LTF Emirate Sapphiro etc.

So I will encourage you to go and apply online and see what is being offer. Who knows, LTF Sapphiro is being offered.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

I visited Amex Centurion Lounge at T3 Del in mid Feb with a family friend who has Plat Charge ,it was a busy afternoon but still i got a seat ,good service, good food ,good view

Much better then the mess at Encalm Lounge

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I visited Amex Centurion Lounge at T3 Del in mid Feb with a family friend who has Plat Charge ,it was a busy afternoon but still i got a seat ,good service, good food ,good view

Much better then the mess at Encalm Lounge
Then it was a lucky day.

Encalm is no longer a calm place. It needs an upgrade.

bonheur

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I went to ICICI website - clicked on apply credit card, punched in my PAN and other details, they sourced my saving from my salary account and then showed me Emeralde Paid, Emirate Emeralde, LTF Sapphiro, LTF Emirate Sapphiro etc.
This triggers a CIBIL hit I suppose? I'm just shy of 6L on my Coral Rupay. Is it worth the try? I'm already getting a paid upgrade to Sapphiro but want something better and LTF.

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
This triggers a CIBIL hit I suppose? I'm just shy of 6L on my Coral Rupay. Is it worth the try? I'm already getting a paid upgrade to Sapphiro but want something better and LTF.
Yes. This will be a clean application and a hard inquiry will be placed on CIBIL. But the good thing is, ICICI will have all the latest and greatest info on you now. Leverage that, maybe LTF Sapphiro is awaiting you.