• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My LTF ICICI Gem Collection so far - Emeralde, Sapphiro, Coral, APAY.

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Box full of card ..
Reward
20 p
40 P

Welcome to ICICI..

Coral looks the best ..that red black texture
TBH these are free cards to me and I am not in for ICICI's reward rate. They are garbage as you rightly put it.

The Coral card looks the best! Wish they could release all gem edition cards in vertical layout. :)

I am in for the Dreamfolks membership (Emeralde and Sapphiro) and Rs.750 BOGO BMS offer.

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How you got Emerald LTF?
Please refer to my post:

Hope this answers.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Please refer to my post:

Hope this answers.
You have private wealth with account? Or u were talking about moving your salary account

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You have private wealth with account? Or u were talking about moving your salary account
I have no banking account / relationship with ICICI. They were simply pitching me their private wealth relationship. Not sure if something is broken at their end. But my internet banking also shows wealth for no reason. They simply gave me credit cards. That's all.

It pretty much all over this forum, if you want higher limits from ICICI, then don't use their cards. I think it also applies to their credit card portfolio and banking relationship. ICICI just keeps on giving you, if you ignore them.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have no banking account / relationship with ICICI. They were simply pitching me their private wealth relationship. Not sure if something is broken at their end. But my internet banking also shows wealth for no reason. They simply gave me credit cards. That's all.

It pretty much all over this forum, if you want higher limits from ICICI, then don't use their cards. I think it also applies to their credit card portfolio and banking relationship. ICICI just keeps on giving you, if you ignore them.
After 8-10 lakh ..cc limit u goes to wealth program.

4 lakh + is Privilege program.. which I m with zero balance account 😁.

For ignoring part that why I took mojo kotak in visa variant 🙂 not rupay ..just for keeping it idle & l.e
Hopefully white Ltf soon

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Please refer to my post:

Hope this answers.
How much is your salary (don't need to give exact figure if you're not comfortable, just give a ballpark range)

And does your Company have a corporate tie up with ICICI bank

I think above might be the reasons how you scored LTF Emerald

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I've a upgrade offer on my netbanking to a Paid Emerald PVC ,I've been trying to get my hands on Emerald Private Metal or atleast an LTF Emerald PVC ,I've spoken to cc ,emailed them ,visited local branch ,but to no avail

Finally i spoke with Deputy Branch Manager and Credit card guy at my home ICICI Branch ,and this is what found

- Salary Requirement for ICICI Emerald Private Metal Card is 3L pm ,

- Requirement to make Emerald PVC LTF is 2 cr NRV (seems too high ,i know others have gotten LTF via Corporate Salary Account with ICICI)

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How much is your salary (don't need to give exact figure if you're not comfortable, just give a ballpark range)

And does your Company have a corporate tie up with ICICI bank

I think above might be the reasons how you scored LTF Emerald
My monthly take away is close to 4.xL.

I am not sure if it does. I cannot confirm. But my company is pretty renowned MNC - think of consulting firms.

Again, just to reiterate I don't have any salary or saving account with ICICI or any other relationships.

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I've a upgrade offer on my netbanking to a Paid Emerald PVC ,I've been trying to get my hands on Emerald Private Metal or atleast an LTF Emerald PVC ,I've spoken to cc ,emailed them ,visited local branch ,but to no avail

Finally i spoke with Deputy Branch Manager and Credit card guy at my home ICICI Branch ,and this is what found

- Salary Requirement for ICICI Emerald Private Metal Card is 3L pm ,

- Requirement to make Emerald PVC LTF is 2 cr NRV (seems too high ,i know others have gotten LTF via Corporate Salary Account with ICICI)
No way 2cr NVR for Emeralde PVC LTF.

Please note the only reason why I took Emeralde LTF is for the 750 BOGO BMS, which I usually use once is 6 months maybe.

I honestly think Metal version is much better.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
No way 2cr NVR for Emeralde PVC LTF.

Please note the only reason why I took Emeralde LTF is for the 750 BOGO BMS, which I usually use once is 6 months maybe.

I honestly think Metal version is much better.
That's what was told ,seems too high to me as well

Only reason i want it is unlimited lounge and spa ,after Magnus went down the drain i need another card for lounges

Yes Metal is better ,even if it's paid ,bit difficult to get ,you can probably get it by salary route though

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
That's what was told ,seems too high to me as well

Only reason i want it is unlimited lounge and spa ,after Magnus went down the drain i need another card for lounges

Yes Metal is better ,even if it's paid ,bit difficult to get ,you can probably get it by salary route though

I too have Magnus for Burgundy (Originally issued as Magnus LTF) on my burgundy salary account, hence I am sticking with Axis for salary.
Since you have Magnus, you might check out HDFC Infinia or Regalia Gold.

This year I took up Amex's upgrade offer of 135k points and upgraded to Amex Platinum charge. So I will continue to use the Amex Lounge from my base.
You may explore it too. I will close it next year.

If you ask me and I am not sure why a lot of folks here aren't talking about it. You should check out HSBC Premier too. Metal card, all the good benefits. Plus its LTF with salary account.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I too have Magnus for Burgundy (Originally issued as Magnus LTF) on my burgundy salary account, hence I am sticking with Axis for salary.
Since you have Magnus, you might check out HDFC Infinia or Regalia Gold.

This year I took up Amex's upgrade offer of 135k points and upgraded to Amex Platinum charge. So I will continue to use the Amex Lounge from my base.
You may explore it too. I will close it next year.

If you ask me and I am not sure why a lot of folks here aren't talking about it. You should check out HSBC Premier too. Metal card, all the good benefits. Plus its LTF with salary account.
All valid ideas. Great initiative. But...

My Salary is quite lower than most Super Premium Cards require ,like 1L pm ,and i can only get it in my Union Bank Account( My company has tie up with them ,there's a branch on campus, all employees have to get a union account for salary credit)

HDFC has a grudge against me or something, have been holding their Millennia(LTF) and Tata Neu Plus(LTF) of shared CL of 1.16L with no LE or Upgrade for over 2 yrs

Amex Plat Charge is a great card ,but too rich for my blood...someday
HSBC Premier, I've heard good things about it ,but i doubt I'll be able to get it

I've got Vanilla Magnus(Paid ,will close before Renewal) and Axis Vistara Signature with shared limit of 5.1L

ICICI has been most generous to me, I've got MMT Signature, Coral and Amazon Pay, all LTF ,shared limit of 6.1L

Last edited:
Reactions: 1RC

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
All valid ideas. Great initiative. But...

My Salary is quite lower than most Super Premium Cards require ,like 1L pm ,and i can only get it in my Union Bank Account( My company has tie up with them ,there's a branch on campus, all employees have to get a union account for salary credit)

HDFC has a grudge against me or something, have been holding their Millennia(LTF) and Tata Neu Plus(LTF) of shared CL of 1.16L with no LE or Upgrade for over 2 yrs

Amex Plat Charge is a great card ,but too rich for my blood...someday
HSBC Premier, I've heard good things about it ,but i doubt I'll be able to get it

I've got Vanilla Magnus(Paid ,will close before Renewal) and Axis Vistara Signature with shared limit of 5.1L

ICICI has been most generous to me, I've got MMT Signature, Coral and Amazon Pay, all LTF ,shared limit of 6.1L
Even though, I've Emeralde in my account, ICICI still wants me to upgrade to Emeralde PVC. So their system is some what off.

What exactly is your purpose for CC?
Lounge? Rewards to > Miles transfer?

Just trying to help you out with a good card.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Lounges yes ,i don't mind paid card, as long as Annual Fee is justified by Renewal Benefits

My daily drivers -
- Amex Plat Travel(for everywhere Amex is accepted ,upto 4L)
- Axis Vistara Signature(for everywhere else ,Upto 4.5L)
- Tata Neu Plus( for UPI Only ,don't carry physical card)
- HDFC Millennia, IDFC Select, SBI Card (for bank specific offers only)

Magnus was my primary card for lounges till recent devaluation,
even got my GF an Add on for it ,
Magnus was great in that sense ,guest access was cherry on top ,used it to get my family members into Turkish Airlines Lounge at Miami airport and Marhaba Lounge at Dubai airport last year ,but now that's out of the window

Now looking another Super Premium Card with Unlimited Lounges for both Primary and Add on ,i fly around twice a quater domestically, once a year internationally
,i don't want to carry multiple cards and keep count of how may visits I've used ,how many are left ,whether spend criteria was met