• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got Offer for ICICI Emeralde Plastic (paid)

Got an offer for paid Emeralde in iMobile. I hold 4 cards with ICICI bank [MMT Visa Signature (man this card is useless!), Amazon Pay, Sapphiro (LTF, Alumni offer, Limit of ICICI with 3L) & RuPay Coral (paid)].

IMG_3859.PNG

I have a regular 10000 MAB savings a/c. Interestingly my salary is much less than required threshold for Emeralde (much much less). I don't have any big relationship, just some small FD. My annual expense is hardly around 1.5 lakh and I don't travel much. But I can afford this card and it is very tempting for me right now. I know that I will never get any such offer for Infinia or DCB from HDFC (I have Millennia LTF with meagre 50000 limit), so this may be the only shot for a premium card for me (though it is paid and not that great card) for a long time. Also I may have to travel a lot in next 2-3 years after I change my job (may be I won't get the offer that time). I will also get limit enhancement for sure and may use this card to apply for other bank's credit cards.

The drawbacks are that reward rate is low and it is paid (however, I have heard this card is very rare to get LTF or even FYF). What do you people suggest? Also is there some reward point or bonus against joining fee & annual fee? Emeralde website shows none. Also if someone has link for Emeralde annual returns, please post it here. Thank you.

shrewdoc

TF Ace
A month ago, it showed a paid upgrade option for Rubxy, Mine, and MMT Signature cards. Now, it's updated to offer a paid upgrade for Sapphiro, MMT Signature, and the Manchester United Signature Card. I'm sure about the base limit is 3L for the Sapphiro card idk how I am getting this upgrade though. My credit limit was 1L and got raised to 2.2L in the last week of December.
That is completely normal.

People having Sapphiro with <1L limit were recently offered Paid Emeralde. They're pre-approving Emeralde in masses, but unfortunately nobody is taking it.

fageriaji

TF Premier
I also have MMT Signature, Apay and Sapphire Card and all are having CL of 4.6 L separately.

I also have HDFC millennia from 2020 with 2.1L limit and didn't receive any LE and upgrade offer since last 2 years even having Imperia banking.

Today I talked with Credit Card SM head via my BM and told me that with 9 L ITR I am not going to get any LE and upgrade offer as I already have combined limit of around 25 L in all my card accounts. So he suggested me to close some cards.

Can anyone suggest me which cards should I close?
My card list:
1. ICICI APAY
2. ICICI MMT SIGNATURE
3. ICICI SAPPHIRE
4. AMEX MRCC (having upgrade offer to Platinum Travel)
5. HDFC MILLENNIA
6. SBI PRIME
7. AXIS AIRTEL
8. SC SMART
9. SC TITANIUM