• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pre-approved and LTF ICICI RuPay Coral credit card

iM23

TF Select
Just before a month, ICICI offered me first credit card which was pre-approved and LTF. It is HPCL coral credit card. And today I can see they are offering me Rupay Coral credit card pre-approved and LTF. I was surprised to see it. How can they offer another card within one month, that too pre-approved and LTF? Whatever, I want to get it. Should I go for it? And will my current limit will be shared?

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Initially I asked for Coral LTF in ICICI twitter and got denied and so instead got Platinum Chip LTF without Cibil hit. Now within 2 weeks, i get pre-approved Coral LTF. Now i have 3 LTF cards from ICICI.

romilq

TF Ace
Initially I asked for Coral LTF in ICICI twitter and got denied and so instead got Platinum Chip LTF without Cibil hit. Now within 2 weeks, i get pre-approved Coral LTF. Now i have 3 LTF cards from ICICI.
I too got Amazon Pay and Platinum Chip through Twitter last week. Today I can see LTF Coral Rupay in mobile app. Is it virtual only or physcial card will be delivered ? I already generated the card.

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I too got Amazon Pay and Platinum Chip through Twitter last week. Today I can see LTF Coral Rupay in mobile app. Is it virtual only or physcial card will be delivered ? I already generated the card.
Virtual card already activated. Got mail i will receive physical card too in a week.

Sha03

TF Select
I got a message for pre approved ICICI Coral Rupay CC. Went and checked in app, cliked I confirm, virtual card generated in next second. No OTP nothing. So probably no CIBIL hit as well.

I just got a ICICI HPCL Coral card. Should I close it? Got it just for bank offers. Now I have a better card in ICICI (?)

Sha03

TF Select
I mean, I applied for HPCL Coral (That was the only eligible card back then) as LTF just 2 weeks before. Now I got this. Really weird. I'm possibly just closing the HPCL card. But, should I or shouldn't?

romilq

TF Ace
I mean, I applied for HPCL Coral (That was the only eligible card back then) as LTF just 2 weeks before. Now I got this. Really weird. I'm possibly just closing the HPCL card. But, should I or shouldn't?
If LTF then keep it. No harm. You can use it for ICICI offers. Sometimes one offer can only be used on a card once. In that case other card will be useful.

drsel

TF Legend
If LTF then keep it. No harm. You can use it for ICICI offers. Sometimes one offer can only be used on a card once. In that case other card will be useful.
I also have this coral rupay card lifetime free showing on the app but I emailed customer care to apply for Sapphiro lifetime free
so I am waiting for that reply and then I will choose the coral rupay lifetime free

sanzz

TF Buzz
I also have this coral rupay card lifetime free showing on the app but I emailed customer care to apply for Sapphiro lifetime free
so I am waiting for that reply and then I will choose the coral rupay lifetime free
Same story ..my RM applied for LTF Sapphiro. He said is pre approved and will get in a week . On the imobile app I see Coral Rupay LTF , will avail once the Sapphiro is received. I also have Coral Visa one as LTF .. will apply only for railway lounge access. I have IDFC Wealth as well.
One question, even since RM applied for Sapphiro (CIBIL hit) I started getting calls for Coral ltf upgrade to Rubyx as LTF from the Mumbai icici sales . I was thinking once I get the Sapphiro and coral rupay , I'll take the upgrade if they still offer .. any thoughts? Or the offer will be withdrawn given I got Sapphiro ltf.

drsel

TF Legend
Same story ..my RM applied for LTF Sapphiro. He said is pre approved and will get in a week . On the imobile app I see Coral Rupay LTF , will avail once the Sapphiro is received. I also have Coral Visa one as LTF .. will apply only for railway lounge access. I have IDFC Wealth as well.
One question, even since RM applied for Sapphiro (CIBIL hit) I started getting calls for Coral ltf upgrade to Rubyx as LTF from the Mumbai icici sales . I was thinking once I get the Sapphiro and coral rupay , I'll take the upgrade if they still offer .. any thoughts? Or the offer will be withdrawn given I got Sapphiro ltf.
Study the reviews of both and compare them.

knockoffaxis101

TF Premier
Did you have any a/c in icici or just cc ? I got Amazon pay cc 4 months before and Received Platinum cc by X method ~20 days ago.

But got no offer for coral rupay or anything...

romilq

TF Ace
Did you have any a/c in icici or just cc ? I got Amazon pay cc 4 months before and Received Platinum cc by X method ~20 days ago.

But got no offer for coral rupay or anything...
I also got all 3 cards in just 10 days. First Amazon Pay generated instantly. Then next day Platinum Chip through X. And then next week after that pre-approved Coral Rupay in mobile app. Wait for some time more.

sparkit

TF Premier
Contributor
How long do you have account with them? How much we have to maintain in the bank account to get pre approved for credit cards?