• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pre-approved and LTF ICICI RuPay Coral credit card

iM23

TF Select
Just before a month, ICICI offered me first credit card which was pre-approved and LTF. It is HPCL coral credit card. And today I can see they are offering me Rupay Coral credit card pre-approved and LTF. I was surprised to see it. How can they offer another card within one month, that too pre-approved and LTF? Whatever, I want to get it. Should I go for it? And will my current limit will be shared?

is this card a physical one or virtual only card ?
I did applied today via imobile. But after applying, I dont see the button now in imobile app.
Looks like the credit is shared with my another existing icici card (platinum) - same credit limit displayed.

Since its free , i applied took the screenshot from imobile app , so that i can share it to customer care in case if they apply any charge. ICICI is known for fraudulently applying charges without consent , then you may have keep calling their customer care to revert the charges. Only reason i applied for this card , I dont have any rupay credit card.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I did applied today via imobile. But after applying, I dont see the button now in imobile app.
Looks like the credit is shared with my another existing icici card (platinum) - same credit limit displayed.

Since its free , i applied took the screenshot from imobile app , so that i can share it to customer care in case if they apply any charge. ICICI is known for fraudulently applying charges without consent , then you may have keep calling their customer care to revert the charges. Only reason i applied for this card , I dont have any rupay credit card.

ICICI RuPay Coral credit card is LTF, if you get pre-approved offer on imobile app.​

Virtual card will showing within 24-48hrs.

physical card will delivered within a week.

card limit is shared with your primary card.

iM23

TF Select

It is a physical one.

And exactly which button are you talking about?

fin_avid

TF Buzz
I got the offer to apply for coral rupay LTF today. (Jus got a credit card in icici less than a month back as a NTB customer - no account with icici. )But in the mail it says to generate thru imobile app. But the app s incompatible with my mobile(poor me- old mobile). So can I apply for the same thru net banking. Will it still be LTF if i apply thru net banking also ??

Attachments

• IMG_20240113_204952.jpg
    IMG_20240113_204952.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 44

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I got the offer to apply for coral rupay LTF today. (Jus got a credit card in icici less than a month back as a NTB customer - no account with icici. )But in the mail it says to generate thru imobile app. But the app s incompatible with my mobile(poor me- old mobile). So can I apply for the same thru net banking. Will it still be LTF if i apply thru net banking also ??
Yes LTF through ICICI net banking.

Go to ICICI net banking, loan option, you will see pre-approved LTF RuPay Coral CC.