• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Emeralde to be discontinued by ICICI Bank

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I spoke with a credit cards representative from ICICI this morning and accordingly to her (internal information) Emeralde is soon to be discontinued by ICICI Bank.

Any insights on this matter?

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Looks like my source was correct. Emeralde Plastic is being discontinued.
If possible please ask your source, whether present Emeralde holders/ who got preapproved offer, would get Metal offer??
or How to get Metal offer ?

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If possible please ask your source, whether present Emeralde holders/ who got preapproved offer, would get Metal offer??
or How to get Metal offer ?
Ok will do.

I recently received Sapphiro LTF (with an absurd limit), will ask them if they can also push me to Emeralde LTF as I was offered Emeralde paid.

Reactions: SSV

Nemesis

TF Premier
whichever it is it will have a shitty reward structure
Don't know they are in top private banks and don't have analytics to improve credit card reward structure/card variants to complete with HDFC.

ICICI if this post hits you in your meow meow, please feel free to donate me any profit you make. Sharing is caring...

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Don't know they are in top private banks and don't have analytics to improve credit card reward structure/card variants to complete with HDFC.

ICICI if this post hits you please feel free to donate me any profit you make. Sharing is caring...
they are the top private bank because they have had a huge outreach due to being a development bank before becoming a commericial bank
uske wajah se kone kone mein loan bech rahe hai aur kuch nahi
otherwise none of the indian private banks have a competant wealth management,portfolio management service
simple buisness take deposit at 2% sell loans at 12-15% worst case defaults hue to rbi bailout leke khada hai

shrewdoc

TF Ace
they are the top private bank because they have had a huge outreach due to being a development bank before becoming a commericial bank
uske wajah se kone kone mein loan bech rahe hai aur kuch nahi
otherwise none of the indian private banks have a competant wealth management,portfolio management service
simple buisness take deposit at 2% sell loans at 12-15% worst case defaults hue to rbi bailout leke khada hai
Agreed 💯

Wealth Management services by banks is a hoax. It's actually a Wealth Growing service for the banks themselves.

wizardArrived

TF Buzz
Contributor
Agreed 💯

Wealth Management services by banks is a hoax. It's actually a Wealth Growing service for the banks themselves.
The only good thing about icici wealth management account is there's no IVR. You call the helpline and someone talks to you, stupid simple. The investments offers are bullshit anyways.