• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Difference between Cibil Experian CRIF credit scores

financewizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is there going to be any impact because of difference between CIBIL and Experian scores?? In my case the experian score is lower and CIBIL is higher. What happens in such cases. Do banks query will all the 3 credit agencies or what happens?
If one is having a average score and one is having a good score then what happens.
Can experts please explain??

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is there going to be any impact because of difference between CIBIL and Experian scores?? In my case the experian score is lower and CIBIL is higher. What happens in such cases. Do banks query will all the 3 credit agencies or what happens?
If one is having a average score and one is having a good score then what happens.
Can experts please explain??
Experian should be higher than cibil unless your cibil is above 880-890😅

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Do you know anyone with that kind of score? Highest I've heard of someone is in low 830s. That too after more than 30years of credit history with 0 late payment.
Not possible in reality for CIBIL. Just saying how generous the experian is. It can easily go for upto 890 for many

sidp

TF Ace
I have a query.... What is the credit age criteria in these reports?
1. The oldest card/loan
2. The average age of all the cards+loans
Oldest active credit. So if you have a card but you dont use it , it's not useful. Therefore even a single rupee of transaction is important.

And even after closure of a credit, your credit history is still considered in the equation. Though the weightage will decrease gradually. Cibil says positive history is considered until 10years of closure and negative history until 7 years of closure.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
cibil is usually lower than others as it is on 850 as against 900 for others ( mostly)..
No dude all are out of 900. Just that each have different weightage for different factors.
Yes correct. Everything is out of 900..
if interested you can check my thread which explained all credit bureaus..
I will write a separate thread just for CIBIL soon…

Thread 'My Credit Bureau Journey - An Experience (Experian, CRIF and Equifax)'
https://www.technofino.in/community...n-experience-experian-crif-and-equifax.14542/

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Reactions: SSV