• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL reported CIBIL/CRIF/EXPERIAN/EQUIFAX as late payment for 82 paise

meru

TF Buzz
Hello Genius,

I need your advise to take next step for below scenario.

I had RBL world Safari Card.
I made transaction of Rs. 55000/- on 5 Non 2022
I also redeem reward point and it charged me Rs.99 + Rs 17.82 paisa

Now total due amount is Rs. 55116.82/- on due date 9 Dec 2022
I paid total amount Rs. 55116 /- using cred on 2 Dec 2022 as 0.82 was not reflect in while payment.

So basically 82 paisa was remaining.

I did not had any transaction using this credit card till 7 april 2023.

But I get a bill of Rs. 0.82/- with due date on 9 Jan 2023 and statement date 20 Dec 2022.
As I did not had any transaction with this card, So I did not notice on this statement.

I get another statement on 20 Jan 2023 that Immediately payment Rs. 0.82/- I notice this statement and immediately payment of Rs. 10/-

Note: They did not charged any late payment fees for Rs. 0.82/- due amount.

At this time I don't aware that this will reflect late payment on my CIBIL score in all bureau.
Today I just checked my CIBIL score and it is 765 and it mentioned one late payment for this RBL card.

Unfortunately, I had upgrade world safari credit card to ICON credit card in July 2023.

I need your advise what should I do to. remove this one late payment from my cibil score for all cibil bureau.

1707749706020.jpeg
Sir, still the problem will be problem only.

This (and such silly, idiotic and stupid SMSs/eMails) is the result of NON-BANKERS running the show in IT Departments of Banks. These chaps may be good in so-called logic (to adhere to the law/rules) to write good software programs but totally lack even the basic common sense of how banking is carried out and are totally cut off from the practices in the market. Such software giving avoidable headaches to the users as well as to the bankers.

MrWick

TF Premier
bhai Cred always fetch exact amount alongwith decimals. My ICICI card was having a Credit balance of 0.39 and Cred showed the same. It was simply the negligence on your part for not double checking the official Statement

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
bhai Cred always fetch exact amount alongwith decimals. My ICICI card was having a Credit balance of 0.39 and Cred showed the same. It was simply the negligence on your part for not double checking the official Statement
🙈🙈 .o k sir