• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Experian - New scoring method?!?!

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

CyberPsych

TF Ace
How to refresh CIBIL score in Airtel Thanks. It always shows last checked in Jan 5, 2024. I don't see any refresh button

rahulsethi

TF Ace
Contributor
From what to what , is what counts… not an absolute number…

If it is dropped from 890 to 860 that is still an exceptional score
Experian dropped from 787 to 757 while CIBIL improved from 796 to 797. My current scores are CIBIL 797, Experian 757, Highmark 759, Equifax 827. Credit accounts - 52. Zero late payments, Recent enquiries 21, Credit utilization 4.09%.

tharun

TF Select
Write to the bank
What should I mail them as previously my Experian would get accurate details ,nothing has changed from my side only their algorithm changed so my score got dropped . As of now my cibil is much more higher than Experian

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-23-21-11-29-892_tech.fplabs.score.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-23-21-11-29-892_tech.fplabs.score.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 7

Animal

TF Premier
Experian dropped from 787 to 757 while CIBIL improved from 796 to 797. My current scores are CIBIL 797, Experian 757, Highmark 759, Equifax 827. Credit accounts - 52. Zero late payments, Recent enquiries 21, Credit utilization 4.09%.
Wow 52 credit accounts. How many do you actually use?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
What should I mail them as previously my Experian would get accurate details ,nothing has changed from my side only their algorithm changed so my score got dropped . As of now my cibil is much more higher than Experian
First speak to the bank about the issue and ask their Credit bureau team email id.
Amd write to them about the anamoly you found and ask them to rectify and update the bureaus.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.