• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best zero balance account

Ad.Astra

TF Premier
Which is the best zero balance account, also provide physical debit. I want to open a account
I would suggest AU Bank Digital Savings Account, I personally have opened one recently, had good experience.

Their terms and conditions are transparent. Provided cheque book too.
They say they don't have concept of home branch, their every branch is your home branch.
Only charge is annual debit card fee (₹150 + GST) , but the debit card offered is Rupay Platinum card, which I read provides some complimentary benefits, which I think makes up for the annual fee.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I would suggest AU Bank Digital Savings Account, I personally have opened one recently, had good experience.

They say they don't have concept of home branch, their every branch is your home branch.
Only charge is annual debit card fee (₹150 + GST) , but the debit card offered is Rupay Platinum card, which I read provides some complimentary benefits, which I think makes up for the annual fee.
AU is the best. But they have very limited serviceable areas. They consider only aadhar based address and automatically decline when it doesn't match their serviceable areas list even if the current location of customer is serviceable.

My account didn't opened because of this reason.

chandra.prakash

TF Premier

So finally decided to open account in au bank

blacktiger

TF Premier
Try for small finance banks such as Equitas or AU. Both can be opened through VKYC
Other than that I think IndusInd Delite (you need to put 25000 first time to get physical debit card, but you can take it immediately), Federal selfie (can be opened only though app, no vkyc),

chandra.prakash

TF Premier
Try for small finance banks such as Equitas or AU. Both can be opened through VKYC
Other than that I think IndusInd Delite (you need to put 25000 first time to get physical debit card, but you can take it immediately), Federal selfie (can be opened only though app, no vkyc),
I think AU bank is good, it also provides Debit card without any initial funding

HC1337

TF Buzz
I did the process today using my mobile phone's browser (chrome), they told me it would take 2 hours but I called their CC and they said the same could take 2 days. As for the Mobile app i have still not installed it, will do once I have the account details with me.

redmanc

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Kotak 811 is one of the good ones too. I have been using it for quite a while now. The agents try to get you converted to a 10k min balance account citing offers and this and at. But you stay firm at just 0 balance 811 account.

anirbanm

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I am unable to open Federal selfie since few weeks.