• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDBI Zero Balance Account

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

BiggBoss

TF Select
How did u open

Use the above link to open. But there is some error in the 2nd step. I don't know whether it's fixed or not. I visited the bank and told them I needed this account. They will say that limited features go for a basic savings account. We have to ask them clearly about the Sabkha savings account. It's not a BSBDA account. Both are different. I got a Rupay Classic card. There is no option to opt for another card. They are not allowing.

Attachments

• Basic-Saving-account-with-complete-KYC.pdf
    43.4 KB · Views: 12

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
🤔 Idbi have credit card!
Whats the procedure!
Level of complications

C2c available!
I have a Power Plus account with IDBI.
I had a word with the BM on credit cards a few days back. He said IDBI is quite new in the credit card market and the Bank is treating credit cards as a loan product.
He asked a hell lot of documents. from 3-year ITR, salary slips, etc., etc. He said that's the requirement from the bank side.

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I had a word with the BM on credit cards a few days back. He said IDBI is quite new in the credit card market and the Bank is treating credit cards as a loan product.
He asked a hell lot of documents. from 3-year ITR, salary slips, etc., etc. He said that's the requirement from the bank side.
Ek Cid GIF

Imdjay to BM

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I guess no use ..even for car loan / personal loan . won't ask that much doc ..

Apurvsahilz

TF Premier
This BSDA packed in sabka savings account packege only 4 debit transactions allowed (including online offline both) in a month after that 17 rupees per transaction is charged