• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI zero balance account Digital

sathyakps

TF Buzz
Hello

I would like to open SBI zero balance account online (with out branch visit) for my parents. They dint know Hindi or English and they only know Telugu or Tamil. The question is whether the vkyc agent speaks Telugu or Tamil?
are you successfull in opening online account with regional language vkyc ? i am also looking for the same. please share our experience here

placard

TF Buzz
Hello

I would like to open SBI zero balance account online (with out branch visit) for my parents. They dint know Hindi or English and they only know Telugu or Tamil. The question is whether the vkyc agent speaks Telugu or Tamil?

Please let us know if you were able to complete the KYC in regional language once the process is complete. I am in a similar situation.

cardy

TF Ace
There's a option to choose language.But, you can't open account digitally cause you will not find any agents for vkyc.I also tried to open account and after long hours of waiting didn't find any vkyc agent.
SBI be like: please visit your nearest branch for regional language selection.
And branch be like: abhi to tiffin hours hogaya aap kaal ana.
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

kumars_001

TF Select
Finally opened two accounts for my in-laws by visiting the branch. Went along with the account opening officer and came back when he logged out, with one pending task (internet banking activation) which was done next day again by visiting

cardy

TF Ace
Finally opened two accounts for my in-laws by visiting the branch. Went along with the account opening officer and came back when he logged out, with one pending task (internet banking activation) which was done next day again by visiting
Yah as expected..

Attachments

• asexp.jpg
    asexp.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 2