Best zero balance account - pure digital experience

rishis90

Hi

I want to park around 1 lacs per month ( to track expenses ) in a zero balance saving acc , pls let me know which bank has highest interest rate, lowest level of branch visits required , 100% digital experience. Also if possible banks with those debit cards which can fetch highest rewards while CC bill payments

Hi

I want to park around 1 lacs per month ( to track expenses ) in a zero balance saving acc , pls let me know which bank has highest interest rate, lowest level of branch visits required , 100% digital experience. Also if possible banks with those debit cards which can fetch highest rewards while CC bill payments
Zero balance, good rewards, high interest rates, digital experience. All not possible at same time.

If you want good rewards, hdfc bank for Cb upto 750/month. Get your account upgraded to classic/preferred by depositing 1L/2L. After upgrade no need to maintain any balance till your acc downgrades(rare)

Indusind select acc with legend cc for 0 bal, high interest rate and rewards. IT is literally mind blowing🤯(sarcasm)

High interest rates- AU, IDFC, INDUSIND, any other SFB

Check out dedicated threads for detailed explanation.

Hi

Thread 'Axis Bank Liberty Savings Account Benefits' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/axis-bank-liberty-savings-account-benefits.1504/

Mark this as answer. 😁

rishis90

If you want to park 1 lac per month, why you prefer a zero balance ac?

Do you mean spends ?

Indusind will be good. It's itless bank, if you open online you will face several issues in future
Haaa , I mean 1 lac I will put and do all the expenses from there .. for better tracking purposes

simplegarv

Hi

Get RBL Bank Account (5K MAB) and you can also get the RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card (5K+GST) which will fetch you 1% rewards on CC Bill Payments.

Return Ratio: If you max. out the spends, i.e. 1L per month X 12= 12L in a year, you receive:
  1. 1000 GV per month X 12 = 12K points
  2. 5000 GV per year X 1 = 5K points
Total = 17K on an effective joining fee of (5900-5000)= 900 INR. Renewal fee anyway will be Zero from next year upon spending 3L+ in previous year.
  • Return Percentage for 1st year= (17K-900)/12L ~ 1.34%
  • Return percentage next year onwards= 17K/12L ~ 1.41%
GVs available: Wide range of GVs with multiple price points are available for redemption against both Welcome/ Monthly benefits. Notable ones are Amazon, Flipkart, Croma, Bigbasket etc.

@Mods, kindly mark it as a solution if you're satisfied with my Answer.

Get RBL Bank Account (5K MAB) and you can also get the RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card (5K+GST) which will fetch you 1% rewards on CC Bill Payments.

Return Ratio: If you max. out the spends, i.e. 1L per month X 12= 12L in a year, you receive:
  1. 1000 GV per month X 12 = 12K points
  2. 5000 GV per year X 1 = 5K points
Total = 17K on an effective joining fee of (5900-5000)= 900 INR. Renewal fee anyway will be Zero from next year upon spending 3L+ in previous year.
  • Return Percentage for 1st year= (17K-900)/12L ~ 1.34%
  • Return percentage next year onwards= 17K/12L ~ 1.41%
GVs available: Wide range of GVs with multiple price points are available for redemption against both Welcome/ Monthly benefits. Notable ones are Amazon, Flipkart, Croma, Bigbasket etc.

@Mods, kindly mark it as a solution if you're satisfied with my Answer.
It's not zero balance account.

I think who created the thread, I mean op too can mark as solution.

simplegarv

It's not zero balance account.

I think who created the thread, I mean op too can mark as solution.
I know it's not a Zero Balance A/c but OP as asking for rewards at the same time and Rewards and Zero Bal doesn't go hand in hand and OP's main requirement is Spends Tracking for Bill Payement and RP's for Bill Payment which this account is doing well in.

OP can also mark the above as a solution but Mods also can.

pothi

Hi

+1 for Axis Liberty SB account that comes with debit card fees (300+). Benefits outweigh that cost, though.