• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI zero balance account Digital

yobro

TF Select
Hello

I would like to open SBI zero balance account online (with out branch visit) for my parents. They dint know Hindi or English and they only know Telugu or Tamil. The question is whether the vkyc agent speaks Telugu or Tamil?
Do they provide virtual Debit card in zero balance account?

WinSuperb7251

TF Select
Is physical debit card compulsory in sbi insta plus account or it is optional?
Is virtual Debit card available in this account?
Yes necessary to take and yes virtual card is available but it will be a seperate card. Please take physical card or you will not be able to use the account online but block it after setting up passwords etc

yobro

TF Select
Yes necessary to take and yes virtual card is available but it will be a seperate card. Please take physical card or you will not be able to use the account online but block it after setting up passwords etc
Will they charge 125 for physical card even if I block it instantly after taking delivery?

RadioactiveTabela

TF Premier
I, for one, had a seamless experience with vKYC. Filled account opening details on Yono at 2am, scheduled vKYC for 11am, agent joined at 11am sharp and account became operational by noon. I selected English though and a home branch in central Bangalore.

WinSuperb7251

TF Select
I, for one, had a seamless experience with vKYC. Filled account opening details on Yono at 2am, scheduled vKYC for 11am, agent joined at 11am sharp and account became operational by noon. I selected English though and a home branch in central Bangalore.
Okay, I thinks that's the reason. South India seems like a seperate developed country to me sometimes.

Pradumya

TF Premier
Is there any bank which provide a simple zero balance account with LTF physical debit card without any initial funding?
Please reply my query.
Don't suggest BSBD Account
There is BOB Lite account which is a zero balance account
The debit card is rupay platinum with conditional ltf

Condition- maintain 3K Qab in that account. Which I think is easy