• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI ZERO BALANCE ACCOUNT QUERY?

Bob78900

TF Premier
My mother wants to open Bank account in sbi so today we visited asked about documents and all and when i asked what is the minimum balance they said3k when i said zero balance bhi hota hai? They said yaha ni khulta gharak seva kendra mei khulta hai? So how can i open zero balance account in sbi? Please help

prc1990

TF Ace
My mother wants to open Bank account in sbi so today we visited asked about documents and all and when i asked what is the minimum balance they said3k when i said zero balance bhi hota hai? They said yaha ni khulta gharak seva kendra mei khulta hai? So how can i open zero balance account in sbi? Please help
All SBI regular savings accounts are zero balance only effective from 2020.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-19-14-42-02-26_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-19-14-42-02-26_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
    695 KB · Views: 23

dhiraz

TF Ace
I opened three 3 account one for my friend one for my mom and one for myself. There are no such conditions to deposit 3k or average balance. But they take 1k and give 1 Year SBI General insurance Policy of 1L.

dhiraz

TF Ace
You should just open the account with the amount of 3k. After your account opened just ignore maintaining 3k.
Because when you open your account with 3k amount the amount is deposited to your account what's the problem. And SBI Officially Don't Charge for non maintaining.

prc1990

TF Ace
Thankyou brother, but i wanted sbi bank's nodal officer details.
Pull out from here based on your city.