• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best zero balance account

yobro

TF Select
AU is the best. But they have very limited serviceable areas. They consider only aadhar based address and automatically decline when it doesn't match their serviceable areas list even if the current location of customer is serviceable.

My account didn't opened because of this reason.
Mera toh khul gya bhai.
They ask for cutting communication address.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend

This is a 0 balance account. I have one and it works like charm.
HOW was account opening done...?? I can see an option to fill form...what happened after that..? what documents were required....?? was account opened easily or federal bank employees tried to divert u towards higher mab accounts...??

its_karan

TF Ace
HOW was account opening done...?? I can see an option to fill form...what happened after that..? what documents were required....?? was account opened easily or federal bank employees tried to divert u towards higher mab accounts...??
Hey friend,
Fed has started providing only Visa chargeable debit cards along with this. I hope you are aware of this. Please do share with us the total charges after you open the Account, if you do.

Last edited:

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Hey friend,
Fed has started providing only Visa chargeable debit cards along with this. I hope you are aware of this. Please do share with us the total charges after you open the Account, if you do.
No not aware...just wanted the zero balance account.....card I will ultimately block... already have free debit card from another bank

card-shard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Bank of baroda lite savings account is an option.
0MAB for account.
If you maintain 5000/2000/1000 MAB based on branch location then Rupay DC also is free, otherwise DC charges 200+tax /yr.

Online application process.

Last edited:

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Bank of baroda lite savings account is an option.
0MAB for account.
If you maintain 5000/2000/1000 MAB based on branch location then Rupay DC also is free, otherwise DC charges 200+tax /yr.

Online application process.
Mab is 3000 irrespective of branch location for free rupay platinum card ...which makes it better than canara sb select ...but it is much feature rich than Bob lite account... especially in locker service

anonymuos

TF Ace
Mab is 3000 irrespective of branch location for free rupay platinum card ...which makes it better than canara sb select ...but it is much feature rich than Bob lite account... especially in locker service
Canara SB Select has no annual/rental fees for locker? Or they are only claiming "free locker OPERATIONS"?

FedExcel Savings Account will be opened offline only. It can be opened only by visiting the bank branch. There is no option to open an online account.

To open a FedExcel account, the personal banker will give you an application form to fill.

Among the documents, the personal banker will take photocopies of PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Professional Degree/Certificate and also 2 passport size photographs.

After filing the application form and attested by customer signature, the original documents will be verified based on the photocopy of the documents given by you while submitting.

After submitting the customer's FedExcel savings account application form in the banking database, by the personal banker. The Federal Bank verifies your documents & Certificates and if all your documents are correct then your FedExcel savings account gets opened easily within 3 working days.

In case there is any wrong/incorrect details in your documents then customer account will not be opened and after that the bank will inform customer.

If anyone any queries regarding this saving account, ask to me without any hesitation.

Last edited:

chdguy1980

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
FedExcel Savings Account will be opened offline only. It can be opened only by visiting the bank branch. There is no option to open an online account.

To open a FedExcel account, the personal banker will give you an application form to fill.

Among the documents, the personal banker will take photocopies of PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Professional Degree/Certificate and also 2 passport size photographs.

After filing the application form and attested by customer signature, the original documents will be verified based on the photocopy of the documents given by you while submitting.

After submitting the customer's FedExcel savings account application form in the banking database, by the personal banker. The Federal Bank verifies your documents & Certificates and if all your documents are correct then your FedExcel savings account gets opened easily within 3 working days.

In case there is any wrong/incorrect details in your documents then customer account will not be opened and after that the bank will inform customer.

If anyone any queries regarding this saving account, ask to me without any hesitation.
What are the debit charges for fed excel account?