• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas edge miles clarification

PrabhuP

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello ,

I am planning to get axis Atlas Card ,when I spoke with customer care they told that I will be getting 1 edge miles per 100 rs spend on domestic and 2 edge mile per 100 for foreign transactions.

But as per their terms and conditions in their site it mentioned as 2 edge miles pee 100 rs.

I am confused.

Can you please anyone clarify.

drsel

TF Legend
Benefits common across all tiers:
5 EDGE Miles on Travel:
1. EDGE Miles shall be credited to cardholders’ miles account for eligible transactions as per the following-
- 5 EDGE Miles per INR 100 spent
2. Under this benefit, “Eligible Transactions” are the successful transactions done on the card by the cardholder
for travel on Axis Bank Travel EDGE Portal, direct airline and direct hotel spends using the Axis Bank Atlas Credit
Card.
Direct airline spends refer to purchases made at airline owned websites, at airline counters, airline helpline
numbers. Direct hotel spends refer to purchases made at hotel owned websites and at hotel counters.
Identification of airlines and hotels is based on Merchant Category Codes (MCC) allotted by Visa to the merchantw where the purchase is made.
 MCC: 3000- 3350 and 4511 (Airlines)
 MCC: 3501-3838 and 7011 (Hotels)
 MID: VERNMAKRUPCYB21 (Axis Bank TRAVEL EDGE Portal)
3. Please note that bookings made through any travel agents, including but not limited to any private travelaOgents, corporate travel agents, online travel agencies or their websites/IVR systems, shall be eligible for only 2
Miles for every INR 100 spent (base earn)
4. The above-mentioned EDGE Miles shall reflect in the cardholder’s miles account within 12 days from the date of
eligible transaction
5. The credited EDGE Miles can be viewed in the Atlas Miles section of the Axis Bank Mobile Application.
6. EDGE Miles credited cannot be en-cashed.
7. Axis Bank reserves the right to discontinue/modify this benefit from time to time.

Attachments

• terms-and-conditions-of-features-of-axis-bank-atlas-credit-card (2).pdf
    856.4 KB · Views: 20
Hello ,

I am planning to get axis Atlas Card ,when I spoke with customer care they told that I will be getting 1 edge miles per 100 rs spend on domestic and 2 edge mile per 100 for foreign transactions.

But as per their terms and conditions in their site it mentioned as 2 edge miles pee 100 rs.

I am confused.

Can you please anyone clarify.
2 miles per 100 confirmed

margan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Benefits common across all tiers:
5 EDGE Miles on Travel:
1. EDGE Miles shall be credited to cardholders’ miles account for eligible transactions as per the following-
- 5 EDGE Miles per INR 100 spent
2. Under this benefit, “Eligible Transactions” are the successful transactions done on the card by the cardholder
for travel on Axis Bank Travel EDGE Portal, direct airline and direct hotel spends using the Axis Bank Atlas Credit
Card.
Direct airline spends refer to purchases made at airline owned websites, at airline counters, airline helpline
numbers. Direct hotel spends refer to purchases made at hotel owned websites and at hotel counters.
Identification of airlines and hotels is based on Merchant Category Codes (MCC) allotted by Visa to the merchantw where the purchase is made.
 MCC: 3000- 3350 and 4511 (Airlines)
 MCC: 3501-3838 and 7011 (Hotels)
 MID: VERNMAKRUPCYB21 (Axis Bank TRAVEL EDGE Portal)
3. Please note that bookings made through any travel agents, including but not limited to any private travelaOgents, corporate travel agents, online travel agencies or their websites/IVR systems, shall be eligible for only 2
Miles for every INR 100 spent (base earn)
4. The above-mentioned EDGE Miles shall reflect in the cardholder’s miles account within 12 days from the date of
eligible transaction
5. The credited EDGE Miles can be viewed in the Atlas Miles section of the Axis Bank Mobile Application.
6. EDGE Miles credited cannot be en-cashed.
7. Axis Bank reserves the right to discontinue/modify this benefit from time to time.
Hi,
Could you please tell, if we can find the Edge Miles credited for transaction wise. Similar to what we get on other cards, where each transaction has eligible reward points credited(Amazon pay, etc).

Also, what does the Atlas Miles section have, when clicking on mobile app/ net banking. ...

Thanks.

Attachments

• miles_transactions.png
    miles_transactions.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 39

drsel

TF Legend
That's great.

5 edge miles -> 10 Accor points Worth ~ 18 Rupees

18 Rs - 4.13 Rs -> 13.87 Rs is still a good return if used for Accor.
That is correct on paper but for all practical purposes everybody considers Accor points to be worth Rs.1, because the hotel room rates are inflated to the extent of 80%.
But not as much as Marriott room rates

Superman

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
That is correct on paper but for all practical purposes everybody considers Accor points to be worth Rs.1, because the hotel room rates are inflated to the extent of 80%.
But not as much as Marriott room rates
Please elaborate more on how room rates are inflated.

Here's the link to this guide: all-accor-the-ultimate-guide
1706949085357.png

Also, Accor provides "Best price guarantee" in case cheaper price is available elsewhere.

drsel

TF Legend
Please elaborate more on how room rates are inflated.

Here's the link to this guide: all-accor-the-ultimate-guide
1706949085357.png

Also, Accor provides "Best price guarantee" in case cheaper price is available elsewhere.
No, It's inflated compared to similar standard (non Accor) hotels in the same location.

It is not inflated compared to the price of Accor on other websites.

However the inflation may not be to the extent of 80% but everywhere all card experts and travel card reviews value Accor points at 1 rupee for whatever reason.

Accor is anyway much better than Marriott.
Marriott rooms require 19000 to 55000 Marriott points per room night

Superman

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
No, It's inflated compared to similar standard (non Accor) hotels in the same location.

It is not inflated compared to the price of Accor on other websites.

However the inflation may not be to the extent of 80% but everywhere all card experts and travel card reviews value Accor points at 1 rupee for whatever reason.

Accor is anyway much better than Marriott.
Marriott rooms require 19000 to 55000 Marriott points per room night
Got your point, thanks! I'll consider this aspect as well.