• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas List of exclusions for Axis Atlas card Edge miles

PrabhuP

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello All,

Can you please share the list of exclusions for Axis Atlas Edge miles?

I am not able to find consolidated anywhere.

rogerthat

TF Ace
Got two transactions rejected on the Atlas card today on the first swipe, but they were approved on the second swipe. Two different merchants on two different POS machines (FinServ and Federal Bank). Ax-shit is totally losing it.

Not to mention I haven't received any Miles for 17 days now.

rogerthat

TF Ace
Yeah. It's anxiety inducing on a lot of levels.
And to think this is same treatment for so-called Premium cards.
I don't have that kind of free mental space to take a credit card from Ax-shit
You are so right. Axis is least bothered about anything. They run the place like your corner shop money lender goons.

People make big claims about the greatness of our economy and all but there are hardly any products in the market that reflect this. It is telling that only "real" well-managed premium card in the Indian market right now is Infinia. Which is also unfortunately nearly impossible to get for ordinary people like me.

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You are so right. Axis is least bothered about anything. They run the place like your corner shop money lender goons.

People make big claims about the greatness of our economy and all but there are hardly any products in the market that reflect this. It is telling that only "real" well-managed premium card in the Indian market right now is Infinia. Which is also unfortunately nearly impossible to get for ordinary people like me.
As long as they credit them by statement genration or even say every 3 months, then what is the issue? Obviously it's good to see them post as soon as possible but it's not a great hardship.

Saipsy

TF Premier
No miles credited for the past two week's transactions. Have anyone of you facing the same issue. Usually would have been credited 3 days after transaction was settled.

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge