• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas List of exclusions for Axis Atlas card Edge miles

PrabhuP

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello All,

Can you please share the list of exclusions for Axis Atlas Edge miles?

I am not able to find consolidated anywhere.

PrabhuP

TF Select
VIP Lounge

margan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Can anyone here tell me how to find the miles credited for each transaction.
I can see only the total miles from the credit card statement and not transaction wise .

Not able to find both in Netbanking as well as App.

margan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
- Excluding spends on Fuel surcharge waiver transactions, Insurance (amount > INR 5000), wallet recharge

- Spends threshold for Milestone benefits will exclude rent and wallet transactions. The Merchant Category Code of Rent is 6513 and Wallet is 6540.

Source: https://www.axisbank.com/docs/defau...bank-atlas-credit-card.pdf?sfvrsn=755e5a56_12
Need to clarify regarding the fuel transactions,
Do we get EdgeMiles for 1 to 399 INR & >=4000INR ?
bcos, I can see that, I've got EM for a fuel transaction of 4000, and for 200INR I guess..

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Need to clarify regarding the fuel transactions,
Do we get EdgeMiles for 1 to 399 INR & >=4000INR ?
bcos, I can see that, I've got EM for a fuel transaction of 4000, and for 200INR I guess..
Anyone knows?
I get reward points for Axis magnus if I spend more than 4k with no fuel surcharge waiver. Is it the same case for Axis Atlas as well?

rogerthat

TF Ace
Are Axis Atlas transactions on Gift Edge excluded from the milestone counter? I spent 20K on last Saturday (20th) buying Amazon vouchers using Atlas. The transactions were settled yesterday itself (21st) but the spends counter in the app hasn't changed. Usually the counter changes as soon as the transactions are settled.

D7162

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Are Axis Atlas transactions on Gift Edge excluded from the milestone counter? I spent 20K on last Saturday (20th) buying Amazon vouchers using Atlas. The transactions were settled yesterday itself (21st) but the spends counter in the app hasn't changed. Usually the counter changes as soon as the transactions are settled.
Why atlas on gift edge ? Isnt only Edge reward enabled cards are eligible ?

And regarding spend counter - Axis has excluded Gift Edge from AEP in Magnus so may be they forgot to remove this logic in Atlas programing 🤣

rogerthat

TF Ace

And regarding spend counter - Axis has excluded Gift Edge from AEP in Magnus so may be they forgot to remove this logic in Atlas programing 🤣
Well Yes for accelerated benefits only ER enabled cards are eligible but still get normal rewards (2 EM/100) for Atlas on GiftEdge. I had tested it earlier buying a Rs.1000 voucher. So I used it there for the normal 4% and for the milestones (Tier and Rewards) since it is a large spend (Anyway I will get only 4.8% using Useless Magnus and no milestone).

Hehe well Axis being Axis your logic is very much valid 😂

ak1423

TF Select

Once we finish our quota directly on Amazon ..I buy them on axis gyftr..we will get normal miles

rogerthat

TF Ace
Yep recently observed that some times it happens in 3-4 days ..normally it would be next day after transaction gets settled
So finally the counter was incremented 5 days after the transaction got settled.

However, I am also now noticing that none of the transactions for the past one week haven't settled yet. Now what could that be!

There's no business as usual when it comes to Axis. Every day is a crisis!