• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Atlas - Bonus edge miles on non TE travel expenses

vysakh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Does Atlas give bonus edge miles on travel spends that aren't done on Travel Edge?
More specifically
  • AirBnB - in India, transaction in INR
  • Etihad - from India, but payment happened in EUR

It has been over 3 weeks and I got the base edge miles for these. The statement is not generated yet, so I don't know the MCC. Has anyone got the additional 4x EM for these kind of transactions? If so, how long does it take?

The Etihad flight was from europe to India and no matter what I tried, it was always showing the currency as euro and I couldn't see an option to change it. It was a bit urgent and required special assistance, so wanted to do it directly from the airline.

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You won't get any accelerated or bonus points for Airbnb. You should have received them for directly for Ethiad booking regardless of the currency. I have booked with several airlines abroad recently in various currencies and have always received 5% cashback.

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
I didn't receive it for Airbnb. I got the bonus EM for Etihad though. Raise a request with Axis in case you haven't yet received them. They should credit it within 12 days of the transaction. I usually receive my EMs in 3-7 days.

Does Atlas give bonus edge miles on travel spends that aren't done on Travel Edge?
More specifically
  • AirBnB - in India, transaction in INR
  • Etihad - from India, but payment happened in EUR

It has been over 3 weeks and I got the base edge miles for these. The statement is not generated yet, so I don't know the MCC. Has anyone got the additional 4x EM for these kind of transactions? If so, how long does it take?

The Etihad flight was from europe to India and no matter what I tried, it was always showing the currency as euro and I couldn't see an option to change it. It was a bit urgent and required special assistance, so wanted to do it directly from the airline.

Airbnb - no
Etihad - yes
You can call customer care and get the MCC just to be sure it is travel MCC